“Our full day trip on Take Me There Charters asolutely made my family's vacation!”
Review of Take Me There Charters - CLOSED

Take Me There Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Don't just visit Key West...explore it and discover what life here is all about. We think of Key West as our beautiful little island town with an amazing back yard. So go beyond the confines and reach out to experience our local eco-system first hand.Come aboard and we'll glide across pristine local waters in search of dolphin, maybe do a little snorkeling, or just relax at a sandbar...it's your call.
Key West, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We had such an amazing day on and in the water with Take Me There Charters! The boat was very comfortable for all 6 of us. Because of Captain Tommy's obvious knowledge and years of experience in these waters, we were able to snorkel at several different beautiful spots , fish, and even see dolphins throughout the day! My family and I had such a wonderful time. After seeing the third pod of dolphins swim by, my 6 year old nephew said it was the best day of his life! Best choice for a Key West vacation!

1 Thank Crystal360

Colorado Springs, Colorado
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“There is No One, Anywhere Better”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We went out with Tommy on July 14, 2014. We try and go with him every year. We did it all, snorkeled, swam, walked on sand bars, found incredible pods of dolphins, fished (and caught). I think good business begins with good people. Tommy is a truly good person who loves what he does and it is infectious. When we boarded I told him my daughter had a previous traumatic experience in the ocean and was petrified to even ride a boat. She started with her eyes closed. Tommy took the time to explain to her what was going on and showed her the beauty of the Key West waters through his eyes. Before the day was over she was in the ocean, fishing (caught a shark), and hanging off the bow watching frolicking dolphins. Basically, it is your day. He takes you to do the things you want to do, and when you want to do something different, he picks up with a smile and takes you there. There is no way to control the weather, the sea, or what marine life you will encounter in the Keys. But you can control who you do it with. By the end of the trip, Tommy will be friend. We are annual visitors to the Keys and travel extensively, and recommend all friends and family to spend a day with Tommy. My family deemed it the best day in Key West and gave it a maybe the best day ever rating. We are a mixed age group and Tommy accommodates all - from the youngest and smallest to the oldest and grayest. We will be back!

3 Thank ColoradoMouse
Winchester, United Kingdom
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 139 helpful votes
“You won't do anything better in Key West”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

One of our best tour experiences with Captain Tommy!

Dolphin watching, snorkelling for beginners, swimming in the turquoise blue sea as well as a bit of local site-seeing. Tommy is such a great guy and only wants his crew to have a good time. He's happy to talk / lay off as appropriate and is such fantastic company.

I'm so glad we did this rather than paying only slightly less for a public cruise option with 30 people on board. It was a really enjoyable experience and I thoroughly recommend it.

1 Thank p0lak
Birmingham, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Thing In Key West”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

When we booked Captain Tommy before going to Key West, we saw that he was rated as excellent on Trip Advisor. They need to add a higher rating just for him. Going out with him on The Little Mojito was by far the best day my wife, friends, and I spent in Key West. He took us to the dolphin playground, let us anchor out and play in some of the most beautiful water I have ever seen, and took us to some great reefs for snorkeling. He told us some great facts about the places we saw, the sea life, and some interesting stories about his personal experiences on the water. Besides being extremely knowledgeable about the areas we saw, Captain Tommy was just a great guy to be around. Although he made suggestions about where to go, he told us he was on our schedule and just kind of let us dictate when we did what. We had not even left finished our trip before we were asking if we could go ahead and book him for the next time we go. If you're going to Key West, this is the one thing you have to make time for to ensure a great trip.

1 Thank Clint M
“Best of Key West!!!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Our all-day adventure with Take Me There Charters was by far our group's favorite activity while in Key West. We loved how personable, knowledgeable, flexible and FUN Capt. Tommy was. We started our day with a little dolphin watching. It's amazing how familiar Capt. Tommy is with certain dolphins based on his knowledge of their dorsal fins. We spent the rest of the day cruising around sandbars and mangroves, with a little snorkeling thrown into the mix. There are no words to describe how beautiful the water is- this is truly the ONLY way to see the real Key West. And the beauty is that you can make your own itinerary. He has a cooler on board with waters/sodas...feel free to bring your own snacks or adult beverages. I cannot recommend this activity enough- guarantee it will be the best part of your Key West stay! We will certainly be repeat customers!!!