“Amazing day !!!!!”
Review of Take Me There Charters - CLOSED

Take Me There Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Don't just visit Key West...explore it and discover what life here is all about. We think of Key West as our beautiful little island town with an amazing back yard. So go beyond the confines and reach out to experience our local eco-system first hand.Come aboard and we'll glide across pristine local waters in search of dolphin, maybe do a little snorkeling, or just relax at a sandbar...it's your call.
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

My family and I had the pleasure of being able to spend the day with captain tommy on his boat . He is definitely a top notch guy in our book !!! He graciously took out my husband and I and our 3 kids. He is so laid back and made us all feel very comfortable . He took us to look for dolphins and my kids and I were amazed to find so many of them and we even got to see 2 of them mating . It was an amazing sight . We then Snorkeled at 2 different sites and was super accommodating to my kids . He even sat with my 5 year old while we Snorkeled because she was nervous . We saw amazing sting rays and sea turtles and fish that my children said was the highlight of their trip ! Highly recommend !! And we will definitely return and use again !

Reviewed March 4, 2014

If I could rate higher than 5 stars I would do it! My husband and I originally booked with Capt. Tommy 2 months in advance but then the huge Northeast snowstorms cancelled our trip. We were able to reschedule our Key West trip last minute for a week later and I was sure we wouldn't be able to rebook with him but he very kindly managed to squeeze us in and it wound up being the absolute best day of my trip! We wanted to see dolphins, do some fishing and get some sandbar therapy in as well and despite some rainstorms that initially threatened to cancel our trip, Captain Tommy still managed to hit everything on our list. He is a very friendly, knowledgeable captain he obviously really truly loves what he does and loves sharing all the delights of Key West with his guests. I cannot recommend him enough and we're very much looking forward to going back to Key West next year and booking with him again!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Definitely doing this charter next time I'm here! Our best day yet down here. Boat captain made us feel right at home.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

The trip consisted of myself, my husband and our 4.5yr old son. Captain Tommy went above and beyond to make sure everyone was having a great time, including our 4.5yr old! I would recommend him in a heartbeat and would book his services the next time we're in the area!

We went lobster catching, snorkeling and fishing. He also took us around to the various points of interest along the way, giving us a nice history of the area. We took our catch to a restaurant he recommended for dinner the next day (Tommy even called to make the reservations for us!!) and even his recommendations are great!

Seriously, if you have any doubt about what to do while in Key West...DO THIS! You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank karengrovespsr
See more reviews
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Four of us took a day trip recently with Captain Tommy and we had wonderful time. We all felt we were in very capable hands and let Tommy suggest things for us to do and see. He was the perfect combination of knowledgeable guide and concierge. When it looked like we might not see dolphins that day, he wouldn't give up. We finally saw a pod of 7 and were close enough to pet them (but we didn't!). We would absolutely go out with Tommy again. And will!