“Adventure after Hurricane Isaac”
Review of Take Me There Charters - CLOSED

Take Me There Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Don't just visit Key West...explore it and discover what life here is all about. We think of Key West as our beautiful little island town with an amazing back yard. So go beyond the confines and reach out to experience our local eco-system first hand.Come aboard and we'll glide across pristine local waters in search of dolphin, maybe do a little snorkeling, or just relax at a sandbar...it's your call.
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
“Adventure after Hurricane Isaac”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I called Tommy for a fun day on the boat that included dolphin watching (which was just beyond amazing), snorkeling, lobstering and fishing. Although we were a few days past the storm and the water was a bit choppy and cloudy, we could not have had a better time. Tommy made the most of our day by knowing where to take us in the back-country...away from the touristy spots of mass snorkelers and right to the spots where there were some HUGE lobsters! (Tommy, we hope you enjoyed that big ole boy you caught!) We went to some secluded little islands with amazing beaches (even though storm debris was on some of the sand, it didn't damper our experience one bit!) and could not have asked for a better experience. Tommy was a very knowledgeable captain and even a scaredy-cat like me had a great time and didn't get nervous once. We really enjoyed doing our own thing, planning our own trip and Tommy making that happen. Thanks so much and we look forward to seeing you again!!

Visited August 2012

Fairhope, Alabama
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“The highlight of our trip to Key West”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Our family of 4 (husband, wife,16 year old daughter and 12 year old son) spent the day on the waters around Key West with Take Me There Charters. What a fantastic day! Booking was a breeze, we confirmed prior to landing on the island our date and what we wanted to see. Once on island, we set up a meeting time and off we went to explore sand bars, the dolphin playground, remote snorkeling reefs and to just get a feel for life on the waters around Key West. Our appointed day had the omnipresent summer showers and Captain Tommy worked really hard to keep us dry and in the sunlit reefs.

Next time on Key West (and there will be a next time) we're calling Take Me There! Why spend $100 dollars a head with group charters when for a few dollars more, the day and itinerary are yours!

Visited July 2012
2 Thank suzu1209
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you don't book a charter with Tommy, you'll be wrong”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Hands down, one of the most spectacular days I've had. Ever. Tommy took my mom and me out for an unforgettable day of exploration, relaxation and fun! Thank you Tommy! Tommy is all about tailoring each charter to suit each customer's wishes. What an unbelievably fun day my mom and I were able to share together; all thanks to Tommy! Book a charter with him and you will be a hero to your family and friends. Trust me! I'm a lawyer so I can't tell a lie:)

“WOW!! This is the one charter you definitely want to take! Capt Tommy is awesome.”
Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

This is the one charter you dont want to miss!!! Incredible views, scenery, and just super fun. We saw dolphins up close, great snorkeling and just a great laid back relaxing fun filled atmosphere. Capt Tommy makes the whole trip about you and what you want. He goes out of his way to make sure your get everything you want and are looking for. Very knowlegble and common sense. We were totally safe and felt safe the whole trip. Thanks Capt Tommy for the best time of the whole week.

Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best day of our whole trip!”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I booked our day with Tommy after reading all of the glowing reviews he's received and believe me, he's earned them! I was looking for something to do that would entertain my two teenagers and this did it! We went to the dolphin playground and saw them everywhere! Tommy shared stories about the dolphins, some of which have names and are known by the captains in the area, and was very knowledgeable. Then we headed out to snorkel and saw so many rays I couldn't count them! Tommy jumped right in with us to point out reefs and fish and cool things to look at. To have the rays "flying" under you is amazing! Then we headed to the sand bar to chill out. Being out with Tommy is like hanging out with a good friend you haven't seen in a while. He's so easy going and personable even my usually shy 13 year old was relaxed.

If you need something unique, fun and worth every penny, call Tommy at Take Me There Charter! You won't regret it! THANKS TOMMY!

Visited June 2012