“live frog growing kit for kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Key West Toy Factory - CLOSED

Key West Toy Factory
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“live frog growing kit for kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

i bought the greatest little gifts for my grandkids....a frog growing kit, sorta like an ant farm. the boys were thrilled & i look forward to seeing how that progresses. at the toy factory they have a little everything!! magic tricks, jokes & gags, learning toys, silly toys ect. worth a visit

Visited October 2012
1 Thank nancey2

Winter Haven, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Magical!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

The Toy Factory is huge & is packed with unique, fun & educational toys, games, puzzles, etc. It has the appearance of a fantasyland & there is a magician that performs tricks for the kids & puts on a little show. We visit KW several times a year & this is always a stop for our family. The owner is so friendly & lets the children play with his pet chickapoo (sp?) & shares lollipops, balloons & tokens for free ice cream downstairs. This is a special outing for our children & they look forward to going each time. It is a very magical place!

Visited October 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Lots of cool gifts for you kiddos at home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

We always find a neat gift for our son here. Love spending time with whichever magician is on duty. Got to meet the owner's kinkacho, too, and she is adorable!

Visited August 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“All I can say is WOW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

If you want to find a place FULL of cool toys you've never seen before, go here. Not to mention it is decorated amazingly! Great place and worth the visit. Plus, since we bought something our kids got a free scoop of ice cream downstairs. Not sure if this is the norm, but it was a nice touch!!

Visited July 2012
Vero Beach, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Not friendly and prices are ridiculous”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

My 8 year old daughter remembered this store from our visit last year and wanted to return this year. The store has unique, fun items but you pay dearly for the treasures! My daughter chose an item and we headed to the restaurant to purchase it. The young cashier was unfriendly (my receipt says her name is Fran). She did not want to give us a bag for our item. Apparently, we were to carry it with the receipt out the door. When I asked for a bag, she leaned to the side and found an old Toy Factory bag (must have been a defect or from a return since the gold lettering was peeling off). She rolled her eyes and then handed it to my daughter. I'm from the south and am not accustomed to such rudeness. I don't mind paying more for an item in a vacation town, but I won't be spending my money there.

Visited July 2012