“Great stay!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Pittston, Pennsylvania
“Great stay!”
Reviewed July 24, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed at the osprey in bungalow #8. This place was clean with a very comfortable bed, sitting area, kitchenette with a full size refrigerator and a nice deck for morning coffee. It was a five minute walk to Duval Street which is great for two reasons. First it is far enough away from Duval that you have peace and quiet at night for sleeping and second is that you are minutes away from the center of town. The staff at the @home in Key West were superb. The woman at the desk was very helpful and sweet. I called to report that my smoke detector was chirping but it was too high for me to get to. She called the person in charge and there was someone there in under 10 minutes. The pool was so nice as well because it is so hot in KW in the summer and we could jump in the pool after exploring the town and beaches. This is a very quiet cottage community (about 8 bungalows). If you want to stay in a quiet place near everything, this is your place! I recommend renting a scooter or bicycles while staying there. Cars are too had to find parking so fly into KW and rent a scooter. I rented a car and it was a pain in the butt. No place to park in town, at the beaches, restaurants and forget Duval street. We brought back the car and got a scooter for the next 8 days of our two week stay. I can't wait to go back! Only one thing that I would change is that the air conditioner is very close to the bed and it could be a little noisy but it kept the place cool! Love this place!

Reviewed August 6, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed June 11, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Sue A
Smithville, Tennessee
“Great location”
Reviewed March 21, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

We walked everywhere and, in fact, never moved our vehicle. The cottage is cozy, clean and comfortable and the pool is great. Having a washer and dryer on the property was convenient. I would suggest that guests bring an ample supply of groceries and beverages because it's a pretty good hike to get them.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
bj-hughes...
Kingston, New Hampshire
“Will definitely stay here the next time we're in Key West!”
Reviewed October 26, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

We had a wonderful time staying at Osprey and will reserve this cute little place every time we go to Key West. The location on Olivia St is ideal for getting to all the action on Duval when you want to and getting away from it when you don't. It's a perfect size for 2 people and has a fully equipped kitchenette, which allowed us to have lunch and dinner at home once or twice during the week. It was also very clean and you get the feeling of home when you first walk in the door. If you're going to stay for more than a couple of days, you'll need to do a little shopping for essentials - soap and toilet paper in particular - as At Home in Key West provides a minimum and there is no housekeeping to refill supplies during your stay. The unit has a very private patio with a table and 2 chairs for enjoying morning coffee or the cooler evening air. We used the pool several times and most of the time we were the only ones there. There are 8 units in the compound but only 5 parking spots so if you have a car, find a spot in the lot and stay there. We had scooters and could fit them in even when the lot was full.

We completely enjoyed our stay at Osprey and look forward to the next time!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, cleanliness, privacy
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice cottage but unsatisfactory parking”
Reviewed February 13, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

I enjoyed the cottage/studio I rented very much (even though the rubber tree leaves rained down on me when I enjoyed my cocktail hour on the deck outside.

My only criticism concerns the parking space which is not sufficient fro the number of dwellings.

I will be back next year, but need more space and a longer rental period.

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
Management Response
Feb 13, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We appreciate your frustration with the lack of parking. This little compound actually has more parking (first come, first served) than some in Old Town. It is a delicate balance between wanting to be near the action of Old Town, and have the luxury of assigned parking. The beauty of being in Old Town is that you don't need a car to get anywhere you want to go! Bikes and mopeds are readily available through many rental companies and they deliver/pick up. Something to consider for your next visit...
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed November 6, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
Management Response
Nov 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We will certainly look into the noisy a/c and equipment outside. Please note for future that contacting us during your stay can usually resolve the issue so that your stay is comfortable and pleasant.

Thank you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing