“Private Oasis”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Private Oasis”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Osprey is absolutely adorable. It's the perfect size for two people. Everything is brand new and clean. It's about a 5 minute walk from the center of Duval. The cottage has a small porch and is just steps away from the pool, which is nice. I would definitely stay here again. Considering the price, size and location, it's a great deal.

A_Reel_La...
Oklahoma
“Perfect Simple Cottage”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

We chose this rental due to the price. We go to KW to fish, not to have extreme luxury digs. This was the perfect balance of cleanliness and comfort, which is exactly what we were looking for during our stay. I know other reviewers have mentioned the noise. The AC/pool pump never bothered us. We both sleep better with a little background noise. The pool was PERFECT. The rental was within an easy walking distance of Duval. For the price we couldn't have asked for anything more.
The keys were easy to obtain (I was a little worried about the combination late pick up procedure, but it was very very simple).
We will be staying here again on our trip next year!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, Pool
Liked least: Bedding lacked a little
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
“Love Key West”
Reviewed May 23, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

We have stayed at the Osprey in the past, and it would definitely be a place we would stay again.

One wish: that the community had an ice machine, or some access to more ice!! Bought ice, but could not fit in small freezor in unit, so just melted. Maybe furnish a large cooler at the unit?

Management Response
May 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We're pleased you enjoy our cottage and will definitely look into a way to get you more ice.

Great suggestion; thank you!
FL
Reviewed May 22, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

Rugged travelers
Columbus
Reviewed April 7, 2013 for a stay in August 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“Key west osprey rental home”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

We stayed at the Osprey cottage. One of 11 or 12 separate units in the compound. Even though it seems like a lot of units in a small area, it was very quiet and the pool was seldom crowded. The maint staff was there every day cleaning and checking if you needed anything. We loved the cottage, perfect for two people. Just enough room for having quick breakfast or snacks. Enough closets and drawers for all of our clothes etc. All of the equipment, AC, refrig, TV, ceiling fans, worked fine. The unit was very clean and very bright if you opened the blinds. I really enjoyed the deck outside the unit. Right next to the pool and great for early morning cup of coffee. also, because of the large tree and bushes, very private. In general, it was exactly as advertised. Perfect size for two, very quiet and 3 blocks off of Duval Street. The only issue is parking. But that is to be expected. Weekends get tight as there are only 4-5 spots for allunits. You can park in the municipal lot about 4 blocks away if you come back late and all spots are taken.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location, low service”
Reviewed March 13, 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

Pros: Great location to walk to Duval, Mallory Square, Southernmost Point, Higgs Beach. Clean room. Nice grounds and access to pool.

Cons: Parking can be challenging. No maid service or laundry facilities to use. Unit needs some maintenance/updating. Had some clothes stolen from deck.

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing