“Lovely stay for for a first time visit.”

Review of Osprey

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 45 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Lovely stay for for a first time visit.”
Reviewed June 27, 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

The service provided was clear and concise. This was very helpful as a first time visitor..the home was clean and as described. We learned a few things about ourselves and what we craved in a vacation home- a kitchen with an oven and a place to grill, however we knew going in this was a smaller arena. It's central location allowed us to bike and then walk to where ever we wanted to go, a feature we particularly enjoyed. Bike racks are everywhere from church to the movies! This home is also situated in such a way there was little to no street noise and considering the layout of Key West this was an accomplishment! The pool was perfect for cooling off after a day of sunning at the beach and biking. It was priced so we could easily enjoy a lengthy stay. Although the air conditioner worked incredibly well for window unit, it is loud and is right at the bedside. Fortunately we were there for many days and became accustomed to it turning on and off during the night. A couple of extra pillows on the bed would be nice too.. Overall we had a lovely time and see ourselves retuning to Key West for another vacation..

Rugged travelers
OH
Reviewed June 21, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Management Response
Jun 21, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. This rustic cottage is not advertised as luxury accommodations and serves the need of guests on a budget. Since January 2012 it has only been vacant 3 weeks. We are well aware of the cracked floor tiles and have plans to replace the flooring sometime this summer. The kitchen configuration and cable TV service have not changed since your last visit. Knowing what you're looking for will greatly assist us when we plan your next visit. Come back soon!
NJ
Reviewed June 7, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Tampa
Reviewed June 1, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“A Little Bit of Tropical Paradise”
Reviewed May 31, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

At Home in Key West made arranging my stay in this wonderful little efficiency much easier than expected. The setting was tropical and lush with the shared pool right outside my door. Everyone was friendly and helpful which fit perfectly with the accepting, laid-back atmosphere of Key West itself. The location, in a most quaint and quiet part of old town, made you feel like a native.
Osprey could use some more wall hooks and closet hangers as storage space is limited; and screens on the beautiful French doors would make cross ventilation possible and reduce the need for air conditioning.
Overall, it was a wonderful, cozy tropical retreat in what can truly be described as the mainland Usa's carribean.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Another great Day in Paradise.”
Reviewed April 18, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

First of all, Libby from at Home In Key West is awesome! Second, this was a great place to stay not only because of location, but...it's just a cool little place to have fun. I highly reccommend this to those seeking quantness to the nth degree. I'll be back! Kevin M Obrien

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Columbus Ohio
Reviewed February 2, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Management Response
Feb 2, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. You chose one of our more economical homes that has been enjoyed by many before you, as can be seen by previous reviews. The floor mat you mention is an area rug placed by the loveseat to offer a "living room" feel, not intended as a coverup as you suggest. We will look into the noise from pool equipment; this is the first we've heard it is noisy.

It is unfortunate that you were unable to enjoy this lovely cottage and compound. It sounds like your move to luxury accommodations was a better choice for you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing