“convenient”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“convenient”
Reviewed February 1, 2012 for a stay in January 2012
person found this review helpful

We had a very nice stay at the Osprey. It's proximity to Duval St. was great! The only suggestion that I would make is this: My feet were always dirty. The floor really needs a good (down on your knees) scrubbing. Other than that, the cottage was quite charming.

Thanks,
Cindy & Tom (newlyweds!)

A romantic getaway
CT
Reviewed November 25, 2011 for a stay in November 2011

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“We loved Osprey appartment”
Reviewed October 30, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

We had an awesome time staying in Key West. The appartment was clean and fully equipped. The location was great (close to Duval St. but quiet nevertheless) and the pool was larger than expected (surrounded by palm trees)

Liked best: Interior of the Cottage / large pool / nice terrace
Liked least: --
Your age range 25-34
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists

Reviewed October 17, 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

Management Response
Oct 17, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay but dismayed that the Housekeeping was found to be below standard. For future reference, a quick call to our office would have taken care of this for you. At Home in Key West prides itself in exceeding our guests' expectations and would certainly have taken action to make this right for you.

We hope to see you again!
NC
Reviewed October 12, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

“Relaxing, fun vacation”
Reviewed August 31, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

I stayed in the studio room and it was plenty big enough for two people. The pool is right outside your room. The parking was limited but when we couldnt park at the unit we had no problem finding parking on the street. The location was excellent because it was so hot we would usually take a cab out at night for like $6 and then walk home. I would reccomend this place to anyone we had a great time.

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing