“Great Pedicure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of All About You Day Spa - CLOSED

All About You Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: CLOSED April 30, 2015! Our new skin care facility is now open in Sarasota FL. Thank you for your support over the last 13 years.
Knoxville, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Pedicure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

Everyone was very professional and they were able to fit me in for a last minute pedicure before I went scuba diving. Melissa, the nail tech, recommended the gel polish so it wouldn't smudge or get damaged by the water. The experience was relaxing and a great experience. I look forward to going back again.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank MsMagMan

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Spoiled”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

The place to go in Key West to relax. Never rushed and outstanding services. Call ahead for an appointment.

1 Thank Steven_Folks
Reno, NV
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Spa Day Not What I Expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

My 2 old friends and I wanted a full day spa experience, so after researching various spas I settled on this one. I purchased the most expensive package with mani, pedi, massage and facial for each of us. At the time it was supposed to include lunch. When I called to make the reservation I was discouraged from having lunch, and was told we could substitute a bottle of champagne for lunch. I pictured the 3 of us relaxing all day sipping champagne. On arrival I asked about the champagne and was told they would give it to us when we were leaving! The services were quite good, but we barely saw each other and it felt like we were being rushed. We were not given the champagne when we checked out, so I had to go back for it. The receptionist several people have referred to as "rude" handed me 1 bottle. I said there were 3 of us who paid for the package, so there should be 3 bottles. She said "No, that's expensive champagne," until her daughter came out, overheard the conversation, and got 2 more bottles for me.

I was disappointed by the entire experience. The 3 of us have gone to lots of spas together and this one failed to meet my expectations on several levels. I see that the packages no longer offer lunch or champagne, so I'm glad to see that they are no longer promising what they can't deliver.

Visited December 2011
5 Thank NVShirleyH
key west
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top Notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

Nadine is the best estetician in the entire Universe!
and her cute little Mom who works the front desk...... an absolute sweetheart!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank keywestmarkp
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Agree”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

Went into spa while arriving to Key West. The receptionist was rude. I finally managed to book an appointment for my girlfriend for her birthday. She told me that the massage therapist had the biggest attitude. She also told me that the receptionist was rude to her as well. The location is not very appealing - outside of Old Town. While in Key West I checked out several other spas and would recommend Sunset Key Spa or even Isle Style. We work hard for our money and there are many choices!

Visited August 2012