“Top Notch”

Got a photo?
Add it.
All About You Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: CLOSED April 30, 2015! Our new skin care facility is now open in Sarasota FL. Thank you for your support over the last 13 years.
key west
“Top Notch”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Nadine is the best estetician in the entire Universe!
and her cute little Mom who works the front desk...... an absolute sweetheart!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank keywestmarkp

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Agree”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Went into spa while arriving to Key West. The receptionist was rude. I finally managed to book an appointment for my girlfriend for her birthday. She told me that the massage therapist had the biggest attitude. She also told me that the receptionist was rude to her as well. The location is not very appealing - outside of Old Town. While in Key West I checked out several other spas and would recommend Sunset Key Spa or even Isle Style. We work hard for our money and there are many choices!

Visited August 2012
Palm City, Florida
“Fabulous Experience”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I visited with some friends in the area & inquired as to a really good Day Spa . I must say the majority of if not all the people suggested we go to "All About You Day Spa & Wellness Centre".

My experience was excellent. Nadiene Toriello, Head Esthetician & owner of the Spa was wonderful, warm, knowledgeable & VERY experienced.at what she does. As a matter of fact her entire staff was extremely nice .

Nadiene went out of her way to accommodate me & my friends. Before you left there you knew the next time you were in Key West Fl...that was a stop you would definitely make.

I had a fabulous facial & Ultra Sonic treatment. I was especially happy with the results! .My skin looked better than it had in a long time & for me the best was after the treatment the lines on my face were noticeably softer & less visible...all this after only one treatment. She gave me tips & information as to how to keep my skin looking so nice.

The surrounding were pleasant & relaxing... a pleasurable experience for sure.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank raemarae
Key West, Florida
“amazing massage”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

A great massage would be an understatement! Renee truly has a gift! She knows exactly where to apply pressure on your muscles to alleviate stress n pain. Her massage put me in almost a meditation state of relaxation. Honestly the best massage i have ever had! Left the spa floating on a cloud completely relaxed and stress free! Thank-You Renee, your awesome!

Sheri

Visited June 2012
1 Thank sunnybunny777
Tampa, Florida
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Pretentious Staff”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Went in for a waxing and the woman babbled on and on about herself the entire time. She didn't do that great a job either. Missed a lot of areas. Receptionist is her mother (?) and not very polite.

Visited March 2012
3 Thank LisaG896
SpaSlut, Owner at All About You Day Spa, responded to this review, March 11, 2012
I am so sorry to hear that you were disappointed in your service and our conversation. If you were unhappy with your service, you could have called and I would have happily fixed it for you immediately at no charge. I am sorry that you felt I went on about myself, I try to make new clients feel comfortable by chatting and letting them know who is doing their service. We do hope that you will give us another opportunity to show you that we are truly "All About You".