“Nice place, unique food excellent service”

La Creperie French Cafe
Ranked #47 of 449 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Crêperie Bretonne, with a French accent and an open mind too ! The majority of our products are 100% natural, organic and GMO free. However, as we are the southermost island of Florida, we sometimes run into product availability issues. Thoughtful substitutions may occur in this instance. Enjoy, Kénavo.
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

The buckwheat galettes are a must try! We visited three times and all three times I had a different version of them! The red velvet, the mexican and the one with arugula, avocado and egg! So very devine , my husband loved this place too! The cappuccinos are so excellent here and the servers are friendly and attentive!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,208)

Reviewed January 15, 2014

We arrived at the restaurant on a misty morning, but agreed to sit outdoors under an umbrella. The hostess said she would be right with us with some menus. 15 minutes later we asked the hostess if perhaps she could not see us behind a sidewalk display. She said she had not forgotten us, she would be right with us. 10 minutes later, we left.

2  Thank mcubed48
laurent33040, Propriétaire at La Creperie French Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2015

Hello,

i apologize for this poor experience !

The things can change and i will be glad to give you now the best of our new team !

We are waiting for you, with a fresh mimosa or a glass of Sancerre, to try to transform you "souvenir" !

Julie and Laurent

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I had the strawberry & cream cheese crepe and it melted in my mouth--- simply fantastic! Crepes are big, filling and they make them right in front of you (if you sit up at the counter). YUM!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Its been a while since I've had crepes, and this totally hit the spot! So many options, it took a while to decide, but when I did I was totally devoted to the Dulce de Leche with coconut and bananas. It was so tasty, rich and filling, I almost couldn't finish (but I did). The cook makes them right in front of you (assuming you sit at the bar) and you see the creation in the making. Washed it down with Orangina, another tasty Euro delicacy. The owner is very friendly and made us feel very welcome in her establishment. Highly recommended!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

La Creperie is a great place convenient to everything. The food was phenomenal. Both inside and outside were clean and well maintained. Elijah was our server and he did a great job. His attentive and relaxed attitude made for a very nice Sunday breakfast.