“Outstanding”

La Creperie French Cafe
Ranked #53 of 448 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Crêperie Bretonne, with a French accent and an open mind too ! The majority of our products are 100% natural, organic and GMO free. However, as we are the southermost island of Florida, we sometimes run into product availability issues. Thoughtful substitutions may occur in this instance. Enjoy, Kénavo.
Seabrook, Texas
“Outstanding”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have to start saying, this is a small place and it can get crowded, but the food, wow!!!! I had a breakfast crepe that was to die for and my husband had a sweet crepe that was delicious too. The staff was very friendly, the cafe au lait was the best I had in KW, we sat on the bar and could watch the guy make the crepes right there.

Houston, Texas
“Best crepes in Key West”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

What a delightful surprise. While looking for The Blue Heaven restaurant (which was closed for repairs) we stumbled on this delightful crepe diner. We sat at the counter and watched the owner make crepe after crepe. Each one making our mouths water. I had the prosciutto and goat cheese crepe with a fried egg on top. Two cups of old fashioned percolated coffee to go with it and I had just experienced my favorite breakfast delight. Although it is a little off the beaten track, it is well worth the journey!

“A taste for France”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This place is located in a small street. You will identify it as you are coming closed as it smells so good... The crepes are outstanding and the service excellent. It is not cheap but the quality justified it. We shall be back.

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Indescribable...but I'll try”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We heard about this place while visiting key West Labor Day weekend. Our B&B had an average continental breakfast so our last morning there we decided to try La Creperie. I am so so glad we did. We were told about the galletes.(Buckwheat crepes). The menu had more than just crepes but if you go to a place called La Creperie......eat the crepes! The crepes section was mostly sweeter fillings while the gallettes were the savory items. We started with one savory gallette to share.....filled with goat cheese and vegetables.....wow, what a taste sensation. We decided to follow that up with a berries and crème anglais crepe to share after watching the crepe maker do her thing.(We sat at the counter and watched everything) It was topped with whipped cream. These are so easy to eat...they are perfect. I think I will drive the 6 hrs to Key West again soon.

• Visited September 2013
“Crepes were delicious!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The service was slow and they weren't busy but it was worth the wait. A little more expensive than I would normally pay but it was vacation. They take cash only so be prepared! Very quaint interior. Nice staff. Would go back.

• Visited August 2013