“Le Petite Paris”

La Creperie French Cafe
Ranked #45 of 448 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Crêperie Bretonne, with a French accent and an open mind too ! The majority of our products are 100% natural, organic and GMO free. However, as we are the southermost island of Florida, we sometimes run into product availability issues. Thoughtful substitutions may occur in this instance. Enjoy, Kénavo.
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Great and reasonably prices breakfast place, with great selection of sweet and savory crepes, run by the French. Try nutella-banana-strawberry crepe, it's a total delight!

1  Thank Valerjanka

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This cash only eatery is fantastic. Enjoy outside dining along with your delicious sweet crepes and coffee at a table for two!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

This is a terrific little restaurant; very unpretentious but the food is excellent. It is also very popular so get their early! We had a party of nine and showed up unannounced and though we had to wait awhile they did everything they could to accommodate us. We sat inside and it was fun for the children (and the adults) to watch the crepes being made. Should we find ourselves in Key West again this little place will be on our itinerary. One tip - they do not take credit cards, cash only.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We planned on breakfast at Blue Heaven only to find people lined up out the gate with over an hour wait. Lucky for us! We wandered across the street to this little bistro, sat at a table outside all to ourselves, and enjoyed a wonderful meal.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

My wife and I were in Key West, Florida on vacation. We took a cab ride over to La Creperie;
the place isn't very fancy. We sat outside, and the smell of crepes reminded me of Paris, France.
My wife ordered a banana lime sugar crepe and coffee. I ordered a salmon omelet with a side of
rustic style potatoes and café au lait, and it was ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!
I tasted my wife's crepe, and it was as good or better then crepes I've had in France.
La Creperie may not be fancy, but boy, do they make a great crepe- magnifique!