“Favorite breakfast place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Creperie Cafe Francais

La Creperie Cafe Francais
Ranked #45 of 428 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Crêperie Bretonne, with a French accent and an open mind too ! The majority of our products are 100% natural, organic and GMO free. However, as we are the southermost island of Florida, we sometimes run into product availability issues. Thoughtful substitutions may occur in this instance. Enjoy, Kénavo.
Illinois
“Favorite breakfast place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

This restaurant was 1 block from where we were staying. I ate breakfast there 5 days out of the 6 we were there. I tried several of my family's crepes and they all were delicious but I always ended up ordering the crepe filled with fresh fruit. The servers are all friendly and helpful and I enjoyed talking with and watching the cook make the crepes. Tip-they do not accept credit or debit cards-only cash.

Visited June 2013

Orlando, Florida, United States
“Cute little cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Cafe is cute and quaint and off the beaten path in Key West. Great place to sit and enjoy a cup of coffee and start your day. Sausage, pepper & cheese omelet was great, and server was attentive.

Key West, Florida
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We sat for a full HOUR before we were served!!
No apology, no checking on us to see if we were okay or wanted tea. Nothing!
Owner was not there and it showed.
I have been here before and loved it. Good food. This was terrible.

• 2 of 5 stars
Elburn, Illinois
“Who knew crepes could be so good?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

My husband and I decided to make sure we stopped here after hearing about it on a video, it was great. The ladies waiting on us were very polite, helpful, and accommodating. We had a buckwheat crepe salad that was delicious along with a fruit crepe. The portions were large, so my husband and I split each dish. It was very good and something a little different in a cute outdoor setting. Would definitely go back again.

• Visited April 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Excellent Crepes!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I love crepes...eat them all the time at home and I was so impressed with La Creperie. My only complaint: online research showed that they open at 7am. When I arrived, their sign said 8am. I left and had to come back the next day. We sat on the patio which made for great people watching. Also...it's cash only.