“La Creperie c'est delicieux!”

La Creperie French Cafe
Ranked #45 of 451 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Crêperie Bretonne, with a French accent and an open mind too ! The majority of our products are 100% natural, organic and GMO free. However, as we are the southermost island of Florida, we sometimes run into product availability issues. Thoughtful substitutions may occur in this instance. Enjoy, Kénavo.
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

We tried The Creperie for the first time and were not disappointed. I ate the traditional omelet (with croissant) which was very good but my wife ordered The Red Velvet Crepe. She gave me a bite of the crepe and it was heaven (in Paradise!!). We will be back and I will definitely order the Red Velvet Crepe next time.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,222)

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We were biking to Fort Zach Taylor and got distracted by the amazing smells wafting out of this restaurant, and decided to stop for lunch. The menu is expansive and has some pretty unique items- e.g. a pear dark chocolate almond vanilla ice cream crepe (yum!). There was some confusion with our order but it got sorted out quickly.

The restaurant has a very authentic feel to it- French charm mixed with Key West casual. My only complaint is that they only take cash, which is pretty annoying when the crepes and sandwiches cost $10-15 apiece. It's 2013 people- what kind of restaurant doesn't take credit cards?!

Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Located off the beaten path but an absolute must visit!!! Crepes are wonderful, atmosphere amazing! Had the nutella/banana/strawberry crepes and the buckwheat "La Complete" with ham, swiss & over easy egg. Hubby and I split the dishes and treated our mouthes to a sweet and savory sensation! Will definitely be back!!!!!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Tasty food, decently priced. This was really delicious. When you are driving up, you smell La Creperie before you are sure you are there.
It was delicious and our food came out quickly. I think the owners are actually French. We had a savory panini and a sweet crepe and both were delicious. Yum! The crepe was the pear/ dark chocolate/ vanilla with toasted almond and it tasted even better than it sounded. They had a small mistake with the order and they were very quick about fixing it. I would recommend this to fellow travelers. Indoor and outdoor seating, and it might be hard for a big group.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

On our recent visit to Key West, we were on our way to another restaurant which is popular with tourists and didn't want to wait a half hour for a table there. We happened to notice La Creperie across the street and decided to check out the menu. We liked what we saw and decided to give it a try. So glad we did. The crepes were delicious. Our waitress talked me out of the usual faire and suggested one of their crepes made with brie and apples, which was delicious. My husband had a salad loaded with tuna and very fresh vegetables so we could share. We phoned our friends, still in line for a table, and encouraged them to join us and they did. We all loved our food. Our hostess and waitress were fun and very welcoming. Don't miss this place. It appears the locals know about it. Give it a try!!