“Nice Breakfast”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Hidding trasure, bakery and casual breakfast sandwhiches great location sipping your coffee by the water.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Had a wonderful Key Lime Martina ...a surprise with graham cracker rim instead of sugar. Ask for Emily she rocks at making these great drinks. I think this is the only place in Key West that you will be able to find this drink. Great customer service. We did not stay to eat.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I used White Tarpon for 3 days worth of box lunches for the 8 Charter Boats I rented for my trip. Jen was wonderful in setting everything up. All of my orders were placed the day I got to Key West and all orders were marked with the individual boat they were for. I orderd the BLT's, Club Sandwich and the Chicken wrap. The people that eat the food stated how wonderful everything was especially the oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies. I will definitely use White Tarpon again for my trips.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We fish a lot when we come to Key West and White Tarpons makes the perfect lunch for fishing. I like getting their deli trays for everyone one the boat to share. For $13.50 they are an amazing value. I usually call the night before to order then call in the morning to order out breakfast sandwiches. Run in pick them up and we are off. They make it so easy for you! If you are fishing this is a must! This would also be good for a picnic on the beach.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is the place to be during happy hour. The oysters are fifty cents! We ordered 2 dozen, they were shucked right in front of us which was nice. The service could use some help. Over all the expierence was nice and I would go back.