“Exceptional”

Daddy Bones BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We specialize in pit cooked wood fired BBQ with traditional homemade southern style sides . Dine in , take out or free delivery . Lots of cold beer and the best smoke in the keys !
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Stopped here on our first day of 7 in the Keys. We will be back at least twice. Ribs and chicken were delicious. Sauce variety was outstanding and hospitality was phenomenal.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I'm fond of BBQ's , just not this spot. There's nothing exceptional about their food. The meats are prepared as expected, but the sauces are nothing special.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

We stumbled across this whenwe werr leaving key west. If you are looking for something fancy this is not for you,it is a bbq joint. They were out of a couple of items on the menu when my kid ordered I was starting to get annoyed, then the lady behind the counter recommended the full rack of ribs. She said it would feed all three of us. A little skeptical I ordered the full rack dry rub for the tnree of us.I was pleasantly surprised not only did it feed all 3 of us the ribs were really good.The ribs eere a little pricey but it fed 3 so the bottom line wss not bad Nice job daddy bones. I would go back to this good old fashioned bbq joint.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

I ate here about 4 times on a 5 day trip. The sides left some to be desired but the meat- and I had baked chicken, pulled pork, chicken wings and beef brisket and it was all excellent. The staff was also very nice:)

Reviewed May 20, 2014

First time here. Great service along with an excellent pulled chicken sandwich. Sweet potato fries were yummy, too.