“Solid BBQ”

Daddy Bones BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We specialize in pit cooked wood fired BBQ with traditional homemade southern style sides . Dine in , take out or free delivery . Lots of cold beer and the best smoke in the keys !
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Good pulled pork and brisket served quickly by old timers in strip mall near GFS. Colorful interior with old Cadillac theme couch and accessories, good music.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We tried both Kansas City and Memphis dry rub ribs and they were ever so tasty. I like it that you see the smoker in the kitchen or rather you see the kitchen around the smoker. The greens were really, really good.
Definitely a place to go or use for take out/delivery.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

The food was good. The downside and the lasting impression is that I paid for the food when ordered and found a coupon for a 10% discount on my phone while waiting and before I received my food and I was told it couldn’t be used today and I could come back tomorrow to receive the discount. The 10% coupon should have been honored and based on this I wouldn’t visit again or recommend.

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Texas has good Brisket but Daddy Bones was the best brisket that I have ever had. I would recommend the brisket and service to anyone

Dustin Clark
Midland Texas

Reviewed November 28, 2013

After eating turkey and dressing for Thanksgiving lunch, we were ready for something different at dinner. We made a great choice for dinner, by ordering takeout from Daddy Bones. We both got pulled pork, with beans and frys. Very reasonable prices and they delivered to our hotel. The smoked pork was lean and wonderful. Homemade frys were yummy. We both enjoyed the beans....reminded me of Texas baked beans. If your in town...give it a try, you won't be disappointed.