“Brisket”

Daddy Bones BBQ
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: We specialize in pit cooked wood fired BBQ with traditional homemade southern style sides . Dine in , take out or free delivery . Lots of cold beer and the best smoke in the keys !
“Brisket”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Texas has good Brisket but Daddy Bones was the best brisket that I have ever had. I would recommend the brisket and service to anyone

Dustin Clark
Midland Texas

United States
“Tasty BBQ in the Keys”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

After eating turkey and dressing for Thanksgiving lunch, we were ready for something different at dinner. We made a great choice for dinner, by ordering takeout from Daddy Bones. We both got pulled pork, with beans and frys. Very reasonable prices and they delivered to our hotel. The smoked pork was lean and wonderful. Homemade frys were yummy. We both enjoyed the beans....reminded me of Texas baked beans. If your in town...give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Key West
“Rockin' BBQ!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

As a busy teacher with an oh-so-picky son, I am always looking for a favorite local spot for great food fast....Daddy Bones has AWESOME BBQ reminiscent of all my fave joints throughout the south, and their perfectly seasoned fried okra and greens are "to die for"! My boy loves their homemade Mac-n-cheese and hand cut fries any night of the week! Keep adding those "RIP"s to the wall, y'all, Daddy Bones ROCKS Key West!!!

Visited November 2013
Lakeland, Florida, United States
“Zowie!! unexpectedly tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

wow, i just got off the plane and headed to hotel i saw Daddy Bones, thought it would be quick so i stopped in. the service was quick, and the brisket was divine!! it is the tastiest I have ever had, not to mention the southwest baked beans. they are seasoned just right to tease your tongue. I definitely will be coming back during my stay. Just one more reason to come to Key West.

Key West
“Best BBQ Ribs in Key West -- Really”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

I have been looking for good ribs in town and been disappointed until now. Daddy Bones is now My BBQ place. The excellent Kansas-style Baby Back Ribs were "fall off the bone" tender with a nice bbq sauce. My friends loved the pulled pork and (large) chicken wings too. We tried lots of sides and rated them excellent. The beans were zesty, the mac and cheese and cole slaw were yummy and the stuffing and gravy had us scraping the container for more. The restaurant is friendly and casual with indoor and outside dining. Don't be fooled by the location in a tiny shopping center -- Daddy Bones is nicely decorated with a 50's vibe, clean and with good service. They pay attention to details, like providing the tables with rolls of paper towels, wet naps and brought us a pitcher of iced tea because there were 3 of us drinking it. They have draft beer too. Daddy Bones is about a mile or so from Old Town Key West, close to many hotels and shopping centers, and we locals consider that a road trip since it means getting in the car instead of on the bike. It was worth the trip. Plus, they deliver! Even better, they advertise that they will provide round-trip transportation from your hotel when you dine there. Thank you Mike and Frank, who treated us so well!