“Daddy Bones Delivers”

Daddy Bones BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We specialize in pit cooked wood fired BBQ with traditional homemade southern style sides . Dine in , take out or free delivery . Lots of cold beer and the best smoke in the keys !
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Best darn ribs in Key West, and they deliver. Can't beat that now can ya ;)
We stayed in Key West and ate here twice.
We ate in once and had BBQ and it was good and smoky flavor. Had the fried okra with it (not to fond of the slaw).
Next night stayed in and ordered delivery. Super fast and hot. Great Ribs and homemade dressing and gravy. More ribs than two of us could eat.
Highly Recommend this place.
Restaurant is small and nothing fancy. Tables are sticky and silverware is plastic.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

The food was great barbecue We had a nice high school beer The music was very nice blues playing in the background a perfect place for a nice lunch

Reviewed September 20, 2013

First time here loved it will come back with friends and family tell everyone I see to go there the BBQ is out of this world people are great and friendly blues are great bring party's over to daddy bones for good bbq

Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

I review places to help others and I read reviews before going to a new place. Back in May, I ordered Daddy Bones and had a great experience. Since then I have ordered it twice more. Both times were horrible. No more for me!!!! The dry rub ribs were very hard and fatty and awful, I had trouble trying to bite into them. The fries were soggy and burnt and cold. The Mac and cheese did not look like Mac and cheese, nor did it taste like Mac and cheese. I did eat the cornbread it was ok and the onion rings were good. I will never order from them again. I took photos you be the judge.

1  Thank dsestep
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I only had one slice of key lime pie, cause i heard they have a good one, and it was truly delicious :)