“Just what we were looking for ...”

Review of Conch Wind

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 36 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Just what we were looking for ...”
Reviewed October 14, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

The location was perfect. We were able to walk everywhere in such a short amount of time. It is also far enough away from the action that we didn't feel like we were in "Real World" when we wanted to have a night in.
The property is well maintained and clean. I would absolutely rent this property again.

Date of stay: September 2012
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Long beach ny
Reviewed September 6, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Date of stay: August 2012
A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“A stumble away from Duval Street”
Reviewed August 9, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Great place, plenty of space and the pool is right outside your front door. The townhome is well maintained, clean and amply supplied with blender, towels and kitchen needs. You're only a block from Duval but the compound of townhomes are very quiet. Great family location.

As always, At Home Key West handled everything with class.

Minor criticism: the gas grill outside was not functioning. We went fishing and were hoping to grill our fish--sigh, had to cook it indoors.

Date of stay: July 2012
Older travelers
Management Response
Aug 9, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We're so pleased you enjoyed it. For future reference, a quick call to our office would have either fixed the grill or replaced it for you -- no need to do without on your vacation!

Looking forward to your next visit!
JanineF94...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“A peaeful haven away from the bustle”
Reviewed June 13, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Myself, husband and another married couple travelled to Key West from the UK. Conch Wind was a last minute booking and I had reservations because we really didn't want to share a pool however I couldn't have asked for better. The pool was lovely and rarely had anyone in it and anyone around it. We arrived very late and picked up the keys from a lock box at the agents which was really easy. Found the house using the directions provided (in the dark) which was on the same street as the agent. When we opened the door to Windward Park we were pleasantly suprised, the pool was light for night and looked really inviting. The surrounding greenery etc was tended to every day by Mike the gardner who also lives in Windward Park so it is kept really tidy and looking lovely. The house itself was very nice, all the ameneties you could want. We used the grill, which was on the side of the house in a semi private courtyard, which helped reduce some the exorbitant costs of eating out in Key West. If I had any complaints they would be the aircon didn't seem to work very well in the master bedroom and it was incredibly hot, thank god for the ceiling fan, and the bathrooms are looking very tired (cracked tiles and black sealant etc) and need to updated and renewed asap as it is letting the rest of the house down.

We did ask that the twin beds be made into a king before our arrival which unfortunately hadn't happened, we reported this to the agent and they sent someone out the same day to rectify this.

Would definitely recommend this rental. Great spot in Key West, close enough to walk to Duval Street, less than 5 minutes away, Fausto's grocery store 5 to 10 minutes walk and 24hr CVS (sells food, wine and beer) 2 minutes away.

Date of stay: June 2012
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool and outside grill
Liked least: The bathrooms
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
“Best spring break!”
Reviewed April 19, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

From the beginning every thing went great! The service from at Home in Key West was awesome. They were helpful picking out a place to suit our needs!
Had the most wonderful weather. The rental unit felt like we were at home! Nice furniture, comfy beds, plenty of towels, bedding, kitchen supplies! The place was clean, relaxing and the location could not be beat! We had 3 decks/porches to hang out on, so if you wanted quiet time, there was always a place to go! Wonderful pool steps from our door. Duval Street slightly over 1 block away! Had a blast riding my rental bike around, which I got just up the street from our "place"! We had the most perfect weather, 80's day, mid 70's at night! A big thank you to Libby our rental agent. She showed us a place we might check out for a future vow renewal/family reunion! But, most of all my 16 yr old forgot some(alot!) of clothes and Libby went and got them for us and shipping them to us! Thank you so much! You just don't get that from a hotel! I will never stay at a hotel again while in KeyWest! Next trip, I'll just call them first! I didn't want to leave and now that I'm home, can't wait to get back! Thank you everyone!

Date of stay: April 2012
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Canton
Reviewed March 7, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Date of stay: February 2012
A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent rental location and accommodations”
Reviewed January 5, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

This was exactly what we were looking for as a vacation rental. It was centrally located to all activities, clean, comfortable, private and generally a quiet condo location.

Thanks for a great week!

Date of stay: December 2011
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing