“Great Condo in Key West!”

Review of Conch Wind

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 36 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Condo in Key West!”
Reviewed November 10, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

First, the condo was exactly as described, clean on the interior and exterior & located within walking distance to "The Southern Most Point Continental USa" & "Mallory Square" at the North End. Working with "At Home in Key West" was a pleasure - picking up the keys after hours was well planned and we shipped our clothes to "At Home in Key West" via ups & they actually placed them in the condo for us. Checking out was hassel free and our deposit was returned within two weeks. We will use "At Home in Key West" for our future vacations.

Date of stay: October 2011
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
“birthday”
Reviewed October 20, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

We stayed Friday through Tuesday in October.
The townhouse was perfect for myself/husband and 2 adult children. Close to Duval St but quiet and comfortable. I would reccommend the Conch wind to anyone wishing to stay in key west.

Date of stay: October 2011
Traveling group: Family with young children
MO
Reviewed August 25, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Date of stay: August 2011
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“Peace and Comfort after a busy day in Key West”
Reviewed August 17, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Conch Winds provided a nice quiet and convenient place to relax. Yet, we were in walking distance of most places we wanted to go. There was plenty of room for our family of four, a nice porch with chairs, and a pleasant pool. We would definitely recommend staying at Conch Winds, or any of the units in the complex.

Date of stay: August 2011

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Management Response
Jul 13, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. It's great to hear you enjoyed your visit and we were able to handle your maintenance issues. A quick call to our office could have also rectified the issue of "uninvited guests" that tend to want to be indoors during rainy summer days; one of the rare challenges of living in the sub-tropics. We hope to see you again!
SC
Reviewed May 6, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Date of stay: April 2011
Traveling group: Family with teenagers
UK
Reviewed March 23, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Date of stay: March 2011
Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: A quite different experience
Liked least: Other houses very close to rear boundary
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing