“Sunset tour”
Review of SUP Key West

SUP Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Stand up Paddleboard Eco-tours and lessons. Paddle through the amazing waters of Key West as well as the Magical Mangrove Forest!! Experience the water in a way unlike any other!! Learn about the environment and eco-system that surrounds our island!! Come enjoy the Florida Keys with SUP Key West.
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Overall a really great experience. They were very accommodating (stored our stuff and we were late), really chill, and we learned a lot about the area, while learning to paddleboard. It's definitely a great way to see Key West. The only reason it's not 5 stars is that there's not much sunset to be seen from the east side of the island. So while an amazing, it's not exactly a sunset tour.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

My boyfriend and I did the morning half day guided paddle and had a blast! The guide was wonderful, our group was small and intimate, plus the mangroves are just magical. We had so much fun we're thinking of taking another tour before we leave :-)

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Had an excellent trip with our guide Kristen. We had a small group of 7 including our guide. She was very patient with all of us rookies. She also took time to tell us a little history and information about the mangroves and sea life we saw along the way. Very peaceful and beautiful morning in the mangroves. One of the best experiences on our trip to Key West!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

My husband and I did the sunset paddleboard trip and it was great! Beautiful and we learned a lot. Paddling in and out of mangroves was a very cool way to experience a whole new area of key west.

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I decided to take the sunset Eco tour and had so much fun and learned a lot about the ecosystem here in the keys! We were by no means experts on paddle boarding, but our guide showed us exactly how to do it and it was a lot easier than I thought it'd be. She was also super knowledgeable about the wildlife we encountered along the way. Going through the mangrove "caves" was an amazing experience that I never otherwise would have gotten to do. I highly recommend taking a tour with this business; everyone was so nice and friendly and they even picked us up from our hotel and dropped us off for free!