“Good time!”
Review of SUP Key West

SUP Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Stand up Paddleboard Eco-tours and lessons. Paddle through the amazing waters of Key West as well as the Magical Mangrove Forest!! Experience the water in a way unlike any other!! Learn about the environment and eco-system that surrounds our island!! Come enjoy the Florida Keys with SUP Key West.
Reviewed March 2, 2014

My husband and I did the sunset paddleboard trip and it was great! Beautiful and we learned a lot. Paddling in and out of mangroves was a very cool way to experience a whole new area of key west.

There are newer reviews for SUP Key West

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I decided to take the sunset Eco tour and had so much fun and learned a lot about the ecosystem here in the keys! We were by no means experts on paddle boarding, but our guide showed us exactly how to do it and it was a lot easier than I thought it'd be. She was also super knowledgeable about the wildlife we encountered along the way. Going through the mangrove "caves" was an amazing experience that I never otherwise would have gotten to do. I highly recommend taking a tour with this business; everyone was so nice and friendly and they even picked us up from our hotel and dropped us off for free!

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful company and fantastic experience! From Ruth on the phone and picking us up to Margo's wonderful instructions and knowledgeable tour to Meghan's ride back this group is fantastic. We had never been on a sup board and were excited and nervous. Margo made us comfortable and helped us understand what to expect. Exploring the mangroves and salts ponds was beyond our expectations. This is your place for learning to stand up paddle board and have an eco tour. Excellent!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Key West was the first stop on our 7-day western Caribbean cruise, and we decided to take this tour because of the great reviews on TripAdvisor! We were picked up right outside the cruise pier; it was so convenient! Then, we were driven from Key West to Stock Island (a short drive), which is where the launch pad is. On the way, we picked up one more person in our van. Once we arrived, it was just a short amount of time before we were given our paddle boards and encouraged to explore the little channel. In all honesty, the paddle boards were a lot bigger than I expected them to be. However, this was a good thing, as it made it harder to fall in the water. Speaking of which, falling in happens much more infrequently that I expected as well. Actually, I was the only one to fall in of our group of 5, and I only fell in once! Once we got the hang of paddle boarding, we ventured out into the mangroves, which was fascinating.Our guide was amazing, and she enabled us to hold jellyfish, starfish, sea cucumbers, and many more cool things. Of the wildlife we saw, we saw one baby nurse shark, but this was enough to satisfy my 14 year old son! I highly recommend that if you are in Key West, you take this tour. It is organized, interesting, and convenient.

Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Great way to spend a relaxing afternoon. Kristen our guide was friendly and patient. Our first time. With just a few pointers we were off across the channel and into the mangroves. Very peaceful an fun way to spend an afternoon. Highly recommended.