“AWESOME!”
Review of SUP Key West

SUP Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Stand up Paddleboard Eco-tours and lessons. Paddle through the amazing waters of Key West as well as the Magical Mangrove Forest!! Experience the water in a way unlike any other!! Learn about the environment and eco-system that surrounds our island!! Come enjoy the Florida Keys with SUP Key West.
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Such a great way to see Key West from the water. Our guide was just awesome and talked alot about the envvironment and how the keys came to be. I went with a whole bunch of females ranging from 20-50 and just had a blast. Price was good too! We were having such a great time the guide kept us out longer at no additional cost. Would go with them again! Just don't forget to tip the guide!

Visited June 2012
4 Thank Kelly B

Warren, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Another amazing day courtesy of SUP Key West”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

This was my second time going out on the water with SUP Key West and though I had just done the tour in May, this was just as wonderful! Meegan picked us up at our hotel, took us to the docks, gave us a lesson and then handed us off to the wonderful Elizabeth. It was a pretty windy day so we took a different route than the last time (my two friends were on their first trip) and we headed to the salt ponds. Saw lots of Sea Stars and Cassiopeias and many more numerous sea & plant life that Elizabeth pointed out and gave us info on! Elizabeth was wonderful and not only put up with our silliness & hijinx but was quite happy to join in which made the trip filled with laughter! This has become a must do for me for each trip and can't wait to bring more newbies down to enjoy this fantastic crew in May!! Meegan is awesome and both guides that I've been with have been awesome too! It's a great way to get out on the water and see things up close...everyone should put this on their Key West Bucket List! See you in May Meegan!

3 Thank floridafanohio
Warren, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Too Cool!!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Meegan & Elizabeth at SUP Key West..you girls rock! This is by far one of the coolest things I've ever done! If you are looking for something really cool to add to the list of activities, you've got to try this fun water sport. It was my first time paddle boarding & easier than I expected. We headed into the water about 2pm..sunscreen..sunglasses..boards & guide. We were out about 2 hours..thru the canals & waterways covered by Mangroves..standing up throught the canals & sitting as you go thru the mangroves. Super cool with all the sea life & natural umbrella of mangroves..and a great workout to boot! We were able to pick up a sea star to add to our pic..pull our way thru the root system of Monkey's Pass (or something like that)..didn't get to see any manatees but there's always next time for that! Thanks girls for making our trip to Key West extra spectacular! I will return so I can try some pilates moves to add to my scrapbook..can't believe I forgot! Guess I was having such a great time, it slipped my mind! I will be back..thank you so much!

1 Thank SteelCore1010
supkeywest, Owner at SUP Key West, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank you so much for reviewing!! We really appreciate it!
Come see us the next time you are in town!! Thanks again for all
the kind words!
Dayton, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

If you are looking for a fun easy water sport Stand up Paddle boarding is it. It looks far more difficult than it is. There are a few places in Key West to do this but SUP is an amazing place to do this. A group of 7 of us took the sunset tour. Megan got us all up on our boards like we were pros. We paddled along learning about Pelicans, and and other marine birds. We than sat on our boards and pulled ourselves through the Mangroves into natural Aquatic Nurseries. Megan talks about the marine life, mangroves and how the keys were formed. This is a very interesting ECO tour. Over all we were out about 2 hours and cought a beautiful sunset. This is an amazing tour, easy to learn and so much fun! It is a nice change from the normal crowed beach activites. I reccomend this to anyone.

1 Thank Tammy A
supkeywest, Owner at SUP Key West, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank you so much Tammy for writing this!! It was great having you, hope we get to play again!
Austin, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best part of our trip”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

This was the highlight of our trip to Key West. We did the half-day tour, which took about two hours. We had never stand-up paddle boarded before, and the tour was very accessible to beginners. It was a great workout combined with a unique ecological tour. We learned about mangrove trees and how the Keys formed. We even visited a pool full of jellyfish that looked like snowflakes. You really couldn't get this close to nature any other way.

Exercise, botany, geology, sunshine, ocean... what's not to love?

Visited December 2012
1 Thank cat_bacon
supkeywest, Owner at SUP Key West, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Truly, whats not to love!! Thank you so much for writing a review! Hope we get to play again!!