“Paddleboarding”

Lazy Dog Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: 2 hour guided kayak tour, 4 hour guide kayak/snorkel tour, kayak rentals, stand up paddleboard rentals. Complimentary Shuttle available for tours!Our 2 hour tour explores the shallow, calm waters and mangrove habitats between Key West and Stock Island. Beginners welcome!!the 4 hour tour explores more remote back country areas and includes snorkeling.Kayak rentals available with map of the area included.No waves? No problem. Stand up paddleboarding is great fun!!!!
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for an adventure, water, nature. ... found it all with lazy dog paddle boarding. ... my husband and I had never tried paddle boarding before. .... the staff was excellent. ... going over every thing with us, making sure we were comfortable before heading out. ... my husband and I had bets who was falling in first. ... neither of us did! It was easy! Please don't be intimidated or afraid due to that part. ... it is definetly not as hard as it looks. .... going through the mangroves was so beautiful. ....I have fallen in love with paddle boarding ... wish I had a chance to do the yoga. ... that probably would be just as awesome

Write a ReviewReviews (1,034)
All reviews
in 10 reviews
"hour trip"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed July 11, 2013

My paddle board guide Dave was awesome. His knowledge and professionalism in guiding novice as well as experienced paddle boarders and kayakers was much appreciated. We were able to see a wide variety of sea creatures like conchs and starfish and truly understand the mangrove ecosystem while we hung out in a hurricane hole. Paddling from US1 to the Atlantic Ocean (about a mile) was delightful as we glided over turtle grass on gin clear water. I'd recommend polarized sun glasses to cut through the water and really increase your visibility. If you are in Key West, GO TO LAZY DOG ADVENTURE TOURS. It will be the best part of your trip!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Last year, I had the pleasure of taking a paddle board tour with Penny. She was a wonderful guide though all of the beautiful waters and mangroves. We met many lovely creatures along the way that she pointed out to us.

I loved the paddle board trip so much, I just got back from a trip to Key West to spend a few days with the Lazy Dog crew. I got some private coaching from Tara and Heather who really worked on my form, technique, confidence, and efficiency. They were so encouraging! I took the tour with Dave and I really enjoyed learning even more about animal and plant life in the keys. I was really impressed with paddle yoga! Carolina had me doing yoga poses on the board that I never thought possible. I also got a really challenging workout from Tricia in the paddle fit class.

So, while last year I thought Penny was really special, I found out this year that everyone at Lazy Dog is special and they work very hard to make sure everyone thoroughly enjoys their experience on the water!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

My family of four which includes to teenagers 16 and 19 got a great review of how to paddle board, a first for us all and we did a 2hr tour by ourselves. We had a blast! The staff was super friendly, helpful and loved the dogs hanging out too! Definitely a must activity in Key West!