“I met Kermit!!” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Key West Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
Ranked #5 of 109 Shopping in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Kermit's, while specializing in key lime pie featured in "National Geographic's Food Journeys of a Lifetime" is more than just pie! Stop in for a slice, fresh baked onsite, or sample some of our delicious sauces, jellies, candies, and more, ALL with just a touch of key lime goodness! Take some home to tastefully remember your Key West vacation, and visit us online any time you need an escape to paradise... we'll deliver it to your doorstep! Also find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Foursquare... check-in, like us, and let us know what you think... we'd love to hear from you!
Key West, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“I met Kermit!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

After reading great things on TripAdvisor and CruiseCritic, and seeing Kermit on the FoodNetwork, I was anxious to find his shop. Boy, it is like a Key Lime Wonderland! Samples everywhere! Salsas, honeys, jellies, cookies, peanuts, fudge, jelly beans, taffy, dipping oils for bread, ice cream, pie, recipe books, candles, bath products - I'm sure I left something out!! The Key Lime Raspberry Jalapeno Pepper Jelly sure will be a hit at the next party I have to take an appetizer to when I bring it with Cream Cheese and Crackers! Kermit was out front with his famous pie, and let me get a picture with him! Don't miss Kermits!!

1 Thank wrcjr98

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Fort Myers, Florida
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“To die for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I rarely allow myself a decadent treat due to always watching my weight, but this was a splurge well worth the calories. I had a frozen, chocolate-dipped piece of key lime pie on a stick!! It was the best think I ever ate!! The pie was tart and key lime delicious. I cannot recommend a treat any more highly!! GO!!

1 Thank BeachPug11
Gadsden, Alabama
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Kermit's Key Lime Shoppe great place for a snack”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

We visited Key West in January and enjoyed visiting Kermit's. We had spent the morning visiting different attractions and wanted a cold snack. They have wonderful home-made ice cream. My daughter had coconut, my husband had Kaluha and I had the Key Lime. We all enjoyed our cones in the courtyard. Wonderful peaceful place to enjoy one of Kemit's wonderful Key Lime pies or ice cream. If you visit Key West, drop by Kermit's. The employees were very friendly and helpful during our visit and it was not crowded at all on the day we visited.

1 Thank Alabamaprincess
North Aurora
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Don't miss if you love key lime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

They have everything key lime here. The key lime pie is so good and so are several of the key lime BBQ sauces. They have samples, so that you can try just about everything. Their outdoor patio garden is nice. It's in a scenic location by the marina. We enjoyed the area and a nice slice of their pie.

Visited December 2012
Delray Beach, Florida
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 281 helpful votes
“Key Lime everything here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Skip all of the other Key Lime shops in town and head to this one. They sell Key Lime EVERYTHING. They also have a nice garden seating area out back where you can relax, listen to a waterfall, and eat your goodies while watching the world go by.

The store is full of samples -- key lime cookies, key lime chocolate, key lime mints, key lime water taffy, key lime peanuts, key lime jelly beans, and more. Walk through the store and try out the samples before buying, but don't eat too much or you won't have room for the pie!

They've got a little shop on Duval street as well, but if you want to buy a bunch of Key Lime items, head to this location.

Visited December 2012