“Best Ice Cream in Key West!”
Review of Flamingo Crossing

Flamingo Crossing
Ranked #10 of 32 Dessert in Key West
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Treat yourself to homemade ice cream at Flamingo Crossing! Delicious, creamy and refreshing!

Enjoy yourself and have fun!

There are newer reviews for Flamingo Crossing

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We were told to visit this place when we were in Key West and it didn't disappoint. The ice cream was fantastic and the service was quick and very friendly. Would recommend and visit again!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

We cannot visit Key West without stopping several times at Flamingo Crossing. Its the best homemade ice cream you will ever try. It is made on premise with fresh and local fruits. Prices are very reasonable and service is always fast. You must ask for a sample of the Cuban Coffee ice cream. It is a favorite. The Chocolate is wonderful too!

Reviewed December 24, 2013

A must stop for a cold treat. We stopped there tonight after along day of shopping. We passed a lot of shops but so glad we stopped here. I had the eggnog and a scoop of candy cane to kick off my Christmas Eve and it was delicious. My whole family loved it and the man working was such a doll. All the ice cream is homemade and you can tell. If you want Ice cream,stop here..

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Yeah, the service doesn't always come with a smile, but the ice cream is home made, and the flavors outstanding. You will not find better ice cream on the island and you shouldn't waste your money paying more for it elsewhere to prove that I'm right. If you've never had mamey ice cream you should at least ask for a sample; the tropical fruit ice creams and sorbets are not to be found elsewhere. My personal favorite is the cookies and cream, but every flavor I've had there is yum yum yummy. Pick your favorite and indulge! There's also outdoor seating,which most other ice cream shops don't have - in fact, I can't think of another in Key West with seating - and for sure not any of the others on Duval Street. So, you can sit and eat your sweet and people watch. I can't wait until my next visit!