“YUM!!”

Ranked #11 of 31 Dessert in Key West
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Homemade ice cream with great staff for reasonable prices...what could be better? I'm not a dessert person but this ice cream has changed all that - given any and every opportunity I will devour the chocolate without hesitation (ir's my favorite)! And I have never been there when the staff is not friendly, helpful and just a fun experience all around! And since I live here, I get here a lot!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

On a recent visit to Key West I discovered an ice cream store on Duval st. Being a lover of ice cream I decided to stop in and try there homemade ice cream. I found it to be wonderfully creamy and delicious . The help was very friendly . Upon entering always said hello may I help you. I visited in Key West for two weeks and during this time the Flamingo Crossing ice cream store on Duval st was a daily adventure for me . I suggest you try it .
Anita Ellison michigan

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I can't resist good ice cream and it's here for a good price at Flamingo Crossing on the quiet end of Duval Street. The ice cream shops at the busier end of Duval street charge much much more and lack the charm of this classic old Key West house. When I worked nearby, I went in every evening for a small hot fudge sundae. Delicious and addictive! If you want a real caffeine hit, try the Cuban Coffee flavor. There is seating outside on the front porch and in the garden.

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Tasted two gelato's (shared a small bite between my friend and I) and when we asked for a third sample, The owner stated that that was the last taste we could have. We ended up purchasing two scoops of gelato each for just under $10. This was, by far, not good gelato. It was just okay. If you want impeccable service and delicious gelato with as many samples as you'd like to try, then go to Duetto's... That's what we did twice.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is a small ice cream shop on Duval Street. They make ther own ice cream. They offer many tropical fruit flavors, frozen yogurt and the regular flavors that you will find at any shop.
They have one small table inside and a sitting area outdoors.
The ice cream is very good and a nice treat during the hot days (and nights) in Key West.