“We all scream yes for this ice cream.”
Review of Flamingo Crossing

Flamingo Crossing
Ranked #12 of 30 Dessert in Key West
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We had ice cream from Flamingo Crossing 3 times during our trip. The cococnut was the most popular in our group. We also had the cuban coffee and kahlua to name a few others. Be sure to venture to the south end of Duval for this treat.

1  Thank Valerie1113

Reviewed October 18, 2012

home-made tropical flavors! delicious treat any time of day. Great location on Duval near lots of restaurants and our inn.

1  Thank Lisa H
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Recommended to us by the friendly people at the Key Lime Pie Factory. This place makes their own ice cream. I tried the Key Lime ice cream and the coconut. Bliss...pure bliss. Another in our party tried the Mamey flavor and the papaya. Both were excellent. We ate outside at a small table facing Duval St. They are located towards the east end of Duval therefore it was more quiet. Locals frequented this establishment, always a good sign to me. Cash only, serving sizes reasonable for the price. Good thing I do not live near there, I am sure I would gain 2 dress sizes at least! They are on my list for a special treat when I return.

1  Thank l p
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This is a must stop place - ate there every day. Amazing ice cream and gelato. Lots of creative flavors and really good quality.

1  Thank SDBMWLover
Reviewed September 14, 2012

The variety of flavors is really wide and they're really good. Cash only. I love ice cream and this is my favorite place in Key West to get it. You can taste the quality ingredients and you can sit on the porch and get some great people watching in too!

1  Thank Frances W