“Key west getaway”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Key west getaway”
Reviewed May 30, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

This was my second time renting from at Home Key West and was not disappointed. The unit is on the smaller side but for just two of us it was nice and cozy. The unit was clean and the amenities were good.My boyfriend especially liked the two big screen TVs. The unit is a bit far away from Duval and all of the action, but the walk isn't bad and we preferred to ride bikes anyway. White st. is busy but we were never bothered by the noise. Overall we had a great stay and would rent this unit again.

A romantic getaway
long branch
Reviewed April 4, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Cleanliness Service
Management Response
Apr 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We're pleased to know the home suited your needs. It is truly unfortunate that we were unable to get the TV service working during your 4-night stay; the cable company had an outage in that area that was out of our control.

We apologize for that inconvenience.
A TripAdvisor Member
“paradise place”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

great little place. all amenities included in rental unit. Great location! quiet at night. nice private pool/spa in back of residence.

PA

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Cincinnati
Reviewed January 2, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing