Tripadvisor

“Just Ok”

Moondog Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #9 of 503 Restaurants in Key West
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excited to try it out, but it fell short of my expectations. Pancakes were super dry. Could not even cut with butter knife. Near almost burnt on one side. Too done side was flipped to underside thinking we wouldn't see it. Popeye omelet wasn't done all the way on inside so eggs were frothy. Waitress never checked on us until we were almost done. Oh and I should mention, my very well behaved tween daughters were along. The waitress had a different, more pleasant demeanor with the other more mature couples without kids around us so quite possible got the feeling it's not kid friendly. And waitress also shorted us our change!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (676)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We passed this place on the way to Ernest Hemingways musem and thought afterwards lets try this place for lunch, it was delicious. I got the chicken salad sandwich, yummy

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food was great, they let me take my sangria with me!!! Staff was accommodating and patrons were fun to talk to.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is awesome. It's been years since I've had a vegan croissant and this place does a great job with them ❤️

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped in for a leisurely lunch after walking around at the Southernmost Point. We sat outside on the front deck, which is just a lovely quintessential Key West spot to dine. They have an extensive menu, especially for folks following a gluten-free diet. We ended up ordering a few glasses of wine and sharing a gluten-free fig and Gorgonzola pizza/flatbread. It was plenty for two and delicious.