“Bahama House”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“Bahama House”
Reviewed April 3, 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

The house was beautiful and the property manager was very nice and helpful. My only suggestion would be to put some room darkening window treatments in the master due to the street light at night and the early sunrise in the morning.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Incredible convenience, suprisingly quiet!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

We've been coming to Key West for 10 years. This is the first time we choose to stay near Duval St instead of a condo on the opposite side of the island. The house is as beautiful and comfortable as the pictures show. The master bedroom is on the second floor and the remaining 2 bedrooms are on the third floor so there are some stairs to consider if you have elderly guests. Being directly behind the coach Store on Duval means that you are just about in the center of everything. This means it's a 10 minute walk or less to just about anywhere you would want to go from Mallory Square to the Southernmost point. That convenience is priceless given the tough time you sometimes have trying to find parking. Speaking of parking, being able to park at the house is another reason to consider staying here. We orignianlly thought the noise from Duval would be an issue and it never was. As a matter of fact, you could barely hear anything except the Key West chickens that roam free. Within 15 minutes upon arrival the owner came by to introduce himself and to show us some of the features of the house. He gave us his number if we needed anything. We called twice for some info and to raise the temp in the pool (it was an unusually chilly weekend) and he responded very quickly both times. There is a great gourmet style grocery store across the street that had everything you would need. Bahama House is an excellent choice for a family or group to experience everything Key West.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice house, great location”
Reviewed May 31, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

The house was a good Place to stay during a weekend in key west. I appreciated how they were willing to rent it to us for two nights. One of the bedrooms does not have window shades, which means you'll be up with the sun whether you want to be or not!

“Fabulous!”
Reviewed May 11, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

The pictures on the web site are accurate and reveal all the charm of the house. It was well outfitted with all the necessary equipment for cooking and barbeque. The convenient location one block off Duval was perfect for touring the downtown area. A corner store was across the street a bit pricey but convenient. Bring ear plugs if you are a light sleeper. Trash pick up and deliveries happen very early morning. This will not stop me from renting the place next year!

A romantic getaway
WI
Reviewed March 21, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
Mar 21, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. Please note that our vacation rental homes are supplied with 2 of each towel per guest; if that was not the case we would certainly have brought them to you. As far as paper goods and soap, these supplies are offered in limited quantity as stated in our Rental Agreement. This is one differentiation between a vacation rental and a hotel room; our vacation rentals offer you a home away from home which excludes daily supplies and maid service.
Savannah GA
Reviewed September 29, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
“Just what we wanted...”
Reviewed July 7, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

The house is in an excellent location. It has everything one may need for a vacation stay. Although all the rooms were exquisite there is just one not so positive thing they need to change the bed in the room on the second floor. Other than that the rooms were great, big, spacious and comfortable. The kitchen and the family room were great to hang out with family and friends.

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing