“Nice quiet shop with delicious coffee”

Island Joe's Cafe Bakery and Coffee
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Ocala, Florida
“Nice quiet shop with delicious coffee”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

My wife and i ate breakfast atJoe's on Sunday morning. Joe made a couple breakfast burritos for us that we're spot on. The surprise was the fantastic coffee. Oh as the breakfast blend and the wife had a heartier brew. Both were delicious.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Juan Valdez could learn from this fellow”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

This is the first time that I went to Island Joe's and will make it a regular stop.

Visited January 2012
New York City, New York
“Best coffee”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Went here while waiting for Sarabeths

Really really good coffee

Visited December 2011
Usa
“Tasty, locally owned, non-mainstream coffee shop”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

I enjoy supporting a local business that is willing to step up and go it on their own against the "big boyz". After speaking daily w/ IJ's owner it is obvious to me that he truly takes pride in the products that he offers.

The good news here is that in spite of my personal political views Island Joe's truly makes very good coffee. Our "yutes" enjoyed the ice coffees while the rest of us enjoyed the standard blend. There were also various breakfast type items to gnash on that were good. They were prepared in advance and placed in a display case but still retained a reasonably fresh semblance.

There are a few tables inside the store providing limited open seating. The interior is simply, yet interestingly decorated. Nothing outstanding, nothing offensive. I'd be inclined to believe that most people make their purchases and meander the streets.

Every town/city needs an IJ's and we will definitely return when we visit Key West in the future.

• Visited December 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ordering online issue still!!!!!! NO customer service!!!”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

Although the espresso is very good here, I have ordered on the Nov 25th and still no coffee pods have arrived. I ordered the 100 espresso pods and put in two tickets with no answer. I tried to email via website and also directly without answer multiple times. I also called the phone number with only the fax picking up. I dont know what else to do with a company with such terrible customer service. I never post reviews but this is ridiculous and even though I like the espresso pods, I have to consider looking elsewhere. It really is too bad since I have been a repeat customer for awhile and I like to buy from independent stores but now I am forced to buy elsewhere to keep coffee in stock at home.... It seems the only way to get their attention is to post a review of their service and then they contact you. Very disappointing.... A small store needs to pay attention to their service to compete....

• Visited November 2011