“FOOD”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I LOVE the FOOD FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! The hamburgers, fries, and onion rings are just to die for!!!!!!

1  Thank Brittany B
There are newer reviews for Island House Cafe

Reviewed April 22, 2013

excellent complex for the gay traveller.
accomodation prices expensive.
tend to let to many visitors into the complex on day passes so as not to be able to get a sun lounger around the pool & sundeck.

2  Thank john f
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Island House Cafe is located in an all male resort right next to the clothing optional pool. The food and drink are lovely and the views...well, what can I say?

2  Thank FoxChapelTom
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Visited a friend for a late night snack on our last night in town. He was staying here, and I in another guest house. As I said in the title good food, good ambiance. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat there, but if you're staying here, it's a good place to eat.

1  Thank AndreMcBride
Reviewed January 16, 2013

My biggest complaint in the past with the Island House has been the hit or miss service at the cafe. The food I have ordered has always been good but the wait staff has tended to ignore me in the past. I have given up trying to guess why. I ate lunch at the IH cafe on New Year's day. I had a cheeseburger and kettle chips. This time I was waited on in a timely manner and the waiter checked back several times to see if there was anything I needed. Price wise it compares to anywhere else on the island. I don't stay at the Island House anymore as I have discovered a place a like better for about $100.00 a night less. It is not a gay men only place like the Island House but I don't come to Key West for that experience anyway. I'll continue to return to the IH for a meal from time to time.