Dancing Dolphin Spirits Charters with Captain Victoria Impallomeni
Key West, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“dolphin healing”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Experiencing a day with Captain Victoria is like a rebirth for your soul. Along with the healing of the water and dolphins I was mesmerized by the sleeping stingrays,baby fish,tarpon,birds and much more wildlife than I could imagine. Being towed by the boat with warm Fla. waters cascading over me as I watched the under water sea life was heavenly.It was an education learning from our captain about all the marvels of the reef. I would recommend this experience highly to all ages and put it as one of the best days of my life. Captain Victoria along with giving an education about what our ocean in the Fla. keys has to offer has a wonderful loving spirit and we smiled and laughed all day. My body,mind and spirit felt healed and rejuvenated by this gift I gave to my soul.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Rebecca C

“Wonderful time spent with someone who loves the waters and nature she grew up around”
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Captain Victoria was an absolute delight. She was accommodating, satisfying the wishes of her guests. She was knowledgable, the trip educational, and she has a reverence for the waters of the Florida Keys and all the life that they sustain, pragmatically balancing the conflicts of the natural world and the reality that the Key West economy is based on tourism and the inherent intrusions upon wildlife which that creates. AND, I think if being forced to make a choice, she would chose to share her life with dolphins over us humans ( said tongue in cheek). She loves her dolphins! A great trip, I loved the swim off the boat on our own little private beach. Highly recommended for those who want to get away from the masses into nature out on the water.

Roseburg, Oregon
“Wonderful Adventure Set to Music”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Captain Victoria makes a boat trip something really special. Shares her knowledge and her wisdom while adjusting everything to fit your desires. This woman really knows the area and can make perfect adjustments even if the weather isn't totally cooperating. Relaxing, informative and spiritual.

“Key Experience”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Absolutely fantastic trip, tailored to our requests. Captain Victoria was full of information and wisdom.

Stockholm, Sweden
“Dolphin encounter”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Lovely trip with Victoria and Erin. Dolphins sure are beautiful animals! Unfortunately the visability was not that good when we snorkeled but we saw lots of different colorful fish. I would love to go again.

Visited April 2014

Travelers who viewed Dancing Dolphin Spirits Charters with Captain Victoria Impallomeni also viewed

Key West, Florida Keys

Been to Dancing Dolphin Spirits Charters with Captain Victoria Impallomeni? Share your experiences!