Dancing Dolphin Spirits Charters with Captain Victoria Impallomeni
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“A MUST in Key West...”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Captain Victoria took us out on the water for the day. We were a group of 4. We have taken what we thought was this sort of trip before, but Captain Victoria's knowledge, experience and passionate love for her work and the earth were so clear... I've never experienced anything like this. Not only did we see dolphins (they are Captain Victoria's friends!) but we also saw wildlife in a way I've never experienced it before. The lines between "land" and "sea" are now permanently blurred for me. The day with Captain Victoria was so much more than a "day out on a boat". It was an experience my friends and I will hold dear for the rest of our lives.
Thank you, Victoria, for an amazing experience.
-Amy

Visited February 2013

Lansing, Michigan
“Money well spent”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This was our first trip to the Florida Keys, and my wife and I went on a couple different snorkeling and dolphin excursions during our stay. Captain Victoria was by far the best, and my only regret is that we didn't discover her earlier in our vacation. If we had, we wouldn't have wasted our time and money with anyone else. She is incredibly knowledgeable about the area and the dolphins, and she provided us the most memorable day of our trip. We got some great dolphin pics and video, and snorkeling near the reef was absolutely amazing. We'd love to do it all again, and would highly recommend Captain Victoria to anyone visiting the Keys!

Visited September 2012
Lake Forest, Illinois
“The one and only, not to be missed”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Captain Victoria is amazing, her skills, expertise, and love of the water are second to none. Every time I'm down in the Keys, a trip out with Captain Victoria is an essential part of the trip, and you are guaranteed to have an amazing experience out on the water with her. She's really tuned in to the right kind of energies, has a very special relationship with her dolphriends (and the rest of her ocean family), and will give you an experience like no other. There's nobody like Captain Vicki! Highly recommended.

Visited December 2012
Cudjoe Key, Florida
“Off to visit the Dolphins”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Our group of four had a wonderful day on the water with Captain Victoria. Captain Victoria's first task was to ask each of us what memories we would like to bring back from the day's travels. None of us was to be disappointed. First stop was 'off to find the Dolphins' and that is exactly what she did. Immediately upon arriving at our destination the Dolphin were swimming and frolicking on all sides of the boat. They were dancing to the music being played on the boat. Our next stop was a cozy cool spot in the Mangroves....One of our group was not an experienced swimmer, so off to the beach we went to do play in the shallow water and collect sea shells, Captain Victoria has an amazing knowledge of the sea and treated our beautiful surroundings with great respect. After lunch we ventured back to watch the Dolphins and did some snorkeling among the many species of sponge. Great trip, and we are all ready to do it again.

Visited August 2012
Soquel, California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Best experience in Key West!!”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

A friend & I spent 4 marvelous hours w/Captain Victoria. Our time was fantastic from start to finish. The dolphin family met us as we were motoring out & we interacted w/them (via music) for several minutes as they flapped their tails & played around. After a very thorough snorkeling lesson with my co-adventurer, we donned our snorkel equipment & traveled behind her boat as she expertly navigated us through varying marine life below us. We saw many huge manta rays laying quietly on the sandy bottom just below us! She had cold, fresh coconut meat & watermelon for a snack when we got out of the water. I will take her trip again EVERY time I am in Key West. Her knowledge & expertise are incredible!

Visited June 2012

Travelers who viewed Dancing Dolphin Spirits Charters with Captain Victoria Impallomeni also viewed

Key West, Florida Keys

Been to Dancing Dolphin Spirits Charters with Captain Victoria Impallomeni? Share your experiences!