“ALWAYS a wonderful experience!”
Review of Venus Charters

Venus Charters
Reviewed December 29, 2012

If you enjoy salt water fishing and not in to the big time sports competition, Capt. Karen of Venus Charters is the one you want!. For several years, on my trips to Key West, I have booked with Capt. Karen and we always have a great time.
This past trip was very nice and we got lots of strikes just about every drop of the hook into the water. She has special places in GPS that are virtually a guaranteed catch. Karen keeps a very clean, well run boat that is large enough to not get bounced around in waves but small enough that it is easy to see all the action and maintain a conversation. The great thing about this Venus Charter experiences is that it is basically a private charter. Each trip is personalized in its service and once the Captain gets to know you, your skills and preferences, it becomes a tailored experience of where to go and what rig to use.
If you are inclined to fish while in Key West, give her a call, you will be glad you did.
I ALWAYS enjoy my trips.....thank you Captain Karen for adding your fun touch to my trips to Paradise.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Had an awesome time with Capt Karen fishing today. Everything was so easy and fun. Beautiful boat, incredible setting, great fishing. We caught so many different species. Capt Karen is truly a treasure- kind, patient, fun and so knowledgeable. Next time I'm in key west I will definitely book again. I've been out fishing in Key west with other captains and have fished in many Carribean spots. This was my favorite experience yet! Can't wait to come back!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Captain Karen, with her 22 years of experience, provided us with a safe and very enjoyable outing. Though we were chicken to go snorkeling, we will next time we visit! I highly recommend a private charter so you can have a stress-free afternoon or morning and do exactly what you want to do and experience. We'll definitely book another trip on our next visit!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Safety first and our group of four was rescheduled due to Hurricane Sandy. When we were able to go out a few days later, because the waters were still choppy, we did not get to go snorkling, but Capt. Ange, with her experience, kept us safe and having a great time. Her knowledge of the waters created a great fishing experience (we caught several...including a few sharks!) and she kept in contact with other Capts. to know where the dolphins were most active. We ended the day with a commitment and a rainbow appeared on our way back in to complete this wonderful trip...we couldn't have asked for more! We can't Thank Capt. Ange enough for creating such a memorable experience for us...and of course, we can't wait to get back on the waters of Key West!

CaptKaren, Owner at Venus Charters, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Thanks so much for your excellent review Kathy. We appreciate your opinion and are thrilled that you and your wife and friends were so happy. Sincerely Captain Karen and Captain Ange

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Captain Ange was knowledgeable and we caught lots of fish enjoyed the dolphins and watched the sunset all on one trip