“Like being 21 again!”

Irish Kevin's Bar
Ranked #48 of 451 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We're a fun loving bar with live entertainment from open to close. We have a full bar, with a wide range of specialty drinks (check out our Green Alligator!). We have the largest selection of ice cold drafts on Duval Street, with a great selection of craft and microbrews. What better to go with those beers than our tater tot nachos or one of our personal pizzas?
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Had a wonderful time with friends to celebrate 20th wedding aniv. Felt like we were all 21 again. Joined in the guinness drinking contest and enjoyed a bit of entertainment every night for a week.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,537)

Reviewed February 19, 2013

This was my 1st ever trip to Key West & I can't wait to go back. Out of all the bars I visited, Irish Kevin's was at the top of the list. The best part besides the cold drinks flowing was one of the musicians John Taglieri. He was hilarious, a good time & always had the crowd engaged. I was hoping to see more of him down there as it was just a great time.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

My friends and I went to Irish Kevin's a few times on this trip and we had a blast. The entertainers, especially John Taglieri, are the best. Had us laughing the entire time. I would recommend that every person who visits the island MUST stop at this bar.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

The singers/musicians are a hoot! Friendly bartenders. Always a fun crowd every time we've strolled in. The entertainers love to get the audience involved in the fun.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

A younger persons good old Irish pub. Had a few beers at this location and enjoyed the raucous entertainment and Irish drinking songs and games.

1  Thank Maureen06796