“Loved your place”
other travelers have booked this property
Tee By The Sea - Our condo Fully loaded kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Tee By The Sea - Our condo
Fully loaded kitchen
Dining area
Master Bedroom with queen bed also has french doors to private screened deck
Deck off of Living Room and second one off of Master Bedroom
Master Bath with shower and European body jets
Second Bedroom with queen bed
Second bedrooms bathroom with Jacuzzi tub
370 sq. ft. garage with 8 bikes, locks, 3 coolers and loads of extra space for your stuff
Beautiful Huge heated pool just steps from our condo
Fitness center with TV and even more machines not in picture
Lush landscaped grounds lead you to the pool, meticulously maintained property
Entrance to our gated community
Coral Hammock - our community less than 1/2 mile outside of Key West
Beautiful bike path across the street from our condo that takes you into KW and all over the island
Covered parking with double door garage access in front of parking space
Everyone uses the bike path - it's a must do!
Front porch deck - great for morning coffee and reading the paper
Desk area and kitchen by front door
Our very own 'Southernmost Point' in Key West
Ft. Zachory Beach is so beautiful and relaxing
Our Sunset is celebrated nightly and why not???
You can view our beautiful ocean waters from just about anywhere on the island.
Our famous sunset celebration takes place nightly.  It's definitely worth celebrating!!!
Our bike path takes you all over the island. My guests love using the bikes to see it all!!!
We have a washer/dryer right inside our unit for your convenience
Hurricane Hole Marina with Bar and Grill - the local's favorite and walking distance from the condo.
Hogfish Bar/Grill on the water.  Great restaurant  hidden away but walking distance from the condo.
The ONLY 18 hole golf cs in KW, located right across the street from the condo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
“Loved your place”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

We loved staying at your house in key west. It was very secure We had keys for everything! :) It was a great location and loved the pool. The house was very nice, organized with lots of pamphlets of things to do and places to eat. my husband did get to use the bikes and that was nice too! would recommend to anyone!

Date of stay: January 2014
Older travelers
Feb 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I always want my guests to get the most from their stay with us so I try to offer things most places don't such as the bikes, coupons, brochures, etc... Glad you love the pool and the bikes. Please think of us again if you ever come back to our island.

Judy
TN
Reviewed December 12, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: November 2013
Check in / front desk
A romantic getaway
Dec 12, 2013
Thank you for the great review. We love our condo and yes our location is really close to soooo much, it's true. You definitely are right, it's way more affordable then a hotel with so much more to offer. Please come again.
Judy
A TripAdvisor Member
“We enjoyed a great time in a lovely apartement”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

We were 3 children and 3 adults staying in the apartement and we missed nothing at all. The apartement is well equiped, clean, and offers enough place.
We all enjoyed the pool and the bikes!

Date of stay: June 2013
Jul 16, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. We love to hear that our guests enjoyed our place and our island as much as we do. Please come again.
Delray beach
Reviewed June 17, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Date of stay: May 2013
Jun 17, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. We loved having you stay with us and hope you call us again for your next visit. It was a pleasure hosting you and we are so happy you enjoyed your stay at Tee by The Sea. Thanks again.
Florida
Reviewed June 17, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Date of stay: April 2013
Older travelers Rugged travelers
Jun 17, 2013
Hi,
I do appreciate your review. I do want to respond to several of the issues stated. The condo is near the road but everyone's tolerances for noise is different and while the landscape buffers some of the noise, many of my guests say what they hear is negligible and not a bother.
Second, yes I was out of town when you called about the drain and as soon as I was back in town we took care of that immediately. That issue was resolved.
AS far as my condo not being in town, I never claim in any of my ads that it is in town. I clearly state that it is 4 1/2 miles from Duval St.which is old town. I clearly state it is 2 miles from the beach. It is walking distance and bike riding distance from many local favorite places but even the ride into Key West is a feature that many of my guests love since the bikes are available for travel.
As far as the floors not being mopped, that is not usual as none of my guests have ever complained about that before, however, I will address it with my cleaning staff nonetheless. As far as the weather, well not a lot I can do about that.... take that up with mother nature.
I think in the future you should read the entire property details more clearly to know where you are staying in relation to town and distances as it clearly appears you missed that part of my property detail page.
We try to take every measure to make sure our guests are comfortable and that the condo is over and above what is expected as many of our reviews will show. I do take note of every review positive or negative and address every issue with expediency. So again thank you for your review and a quick tip if you ever visit Key West again...

Don't expect the old town vacation rentals that are right in town to offer peace and quiet as the bands play til 4 am and the sound travels for blocks.
Wisconsin
Reviewed March 21, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Date of stay: February 2013
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Mar 21, 2013
Thanks so much for your review. We hope you will call us again when you plan your next trip.

Judy Tomita
“Snow to sunshine!!!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

This place is wonderful! You walk in and the openness and style is beautiful. The condos are in a gated neighborhood and close to everything. We enjoyed cooking in this place, the kitchen had everything we needed. Things we really enjoyed where the decks, # of bathrooms, laundry, multiple TV, pool and the bikes. Great time and we would recommend to anyone and everyone!

Date of stay: January 2013
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Mar 10, 2013
We loved having you as our guests. We hope you will come again and bring your friends and family. So glad you found everything appealing, we try our hardest to make it like home for our guests. Thanks again we appreciate your business.

Judy Tomita
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing