“Snow to sunshine!!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Tee By The Sea - Our condo Fully loaded kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Tee By The Sea - Our condo
Fully loaded kitchen
Dining area
Master Bedroom with queen bed also has french doors to private screened deck
Deck off of Living Room and second one off of Master Bedroom
Master Bath with shower and European body jets
Second Bedroom with queen bed
Second bedrooms bathroom with Jacuzzi tub
370 sq. ft. garage with 8 bikes, locks, 3 coolers and loads of extra space for your stuff
Beautiful Huge heated pool just steps from our condo
Fitness center with TV and even more machines not in picture
Lush landscaped grounds lead you to the pool, meticulously maintained property
Entrance to our gated community
Coral Hammock - our community less than 1/2 mile outside of Key West
Beautiful bike path across the street from our condo that takes you into KW and all over the island
Covered parking with double door garage access in front of parking space
Everyone uses the bike path - it's a must do!
Front porch deck - great for morning coffee and reading the paper
Desk area and kitchen by front door
Our very own 'Southernmost Point' in Key West
Ft. Zachory Beach is so beautiful and relaxing
Our Sunset is celebrated nightly and why not???
You can view our beautiful ocean waters from just about anywhere on the island.
Our famous sunset celebration takes place nightly.  It's definitely worth celebrating!!!
Our bike path takes you all over the island. My guests love using the bikes to see it all!!!
We have a washer/dryer right inside our unit for your convenience
Hurricane Hole Marina with Bar and Grill - the local's favorite and walking distance from the condo.
Hogfish Bar/Grill on the water.  Great restaurant  hidden away but walking distance from the condo.
The ONLY 18 hole golf cs in KW, located right across the street from the condo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
“Snow to sunshine!!!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

This place is wonderful! You walk in and the openness and style is beautiful. The condos are in a gated neighborhood and close to everything. We enjoyed cooking in this place, the kitchen had everything we needed. Things we really enjoyed where the decks, # of bathrooms, laundry, multiple TV, pool and the bikes. Great time and we would recommend to anyone and everyone!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Mar 10, 2013
We loved having you as our guests. We hope you will come again and bring your friends and family. So glad you found everything appealing, we try our hardest to make it like home for our guests. Thanks again we appreciate your business.

Judy Tomita
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect winter getaway for two couples!!!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

We found this condo to be everything as advertised. As my wife put it, this is a very comfortable unit, very clean and well equipped. We are all aarp members and had a great time riding the bikes everyday, we even made it to Duval street. Judy was very helpful in answering all our questions re various activities. The deep sea fishing was great. The biggest draw back was that we only stayed one week, once you are there you don't want to leave!!!

Older travelers
Feb 22, 2013
Thank you for your nice review. We loved having you and by all means whenever you decide to return, just call or email me for reservations. I'm so glad you enjoyed using the bikes all over the island. It's fun and great exercise and a neat way to spend time together. So thanks again for taking time to review my vacation rental and we hope you come again.
Judy Tomita
“Tee by the sea”
Reviewed December 29, 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Condo is clean, spacious and above average amenities. Location is not in Key West. It is about 6 miles from Duvall Street. The bikes were nice but location is too far for use around town. Condo is on highway therefore loud. Judy says she offers concierge services but my emails and phone calls for bookings were not answered. Very easy to book and prompt return of deposit were appreciated.

Dec 29, 2012
Thank you for the review, however, I must respond to a couple of your statements....
I did return your phone call regarding my concierge services.and I left a message on your phone. When you didn't reply I figured you changed your mind. I don't know why you didn't receive the email, possibly it went to your spam folder.
As far as the bike ride distance to town... that is a biased oppinion that it is too far to ride into town as it's very close to Key West and yes it is 5 miles to Duval St. but such a beautiful ride. So many of my guests have complimented my location as it being a pleasure having the bikes to ride and enjoy complimentary with the condo. I appreciate all of the reviews I receive but I also have to make it clear that some reviews reflect oppinions that are not on large typical or accurate. I pride myself on being available to my guests and helpful during their stay with any requests.
“Great stay!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Loved the place. We drove down hauling 5 scooters and Judy was great! We definately will be back.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place to stay in Key West”
Reviewed November 1, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Lovely two bedroom condo with nice amenities. So great to be able to have breakfast without leaving your room. Plenty of space for a family or two couples (as we were). Condo had everything you need. One caution, it is "over the bridge" from historic Key West. Very comfortable with a car, we never had problems parking, but family biking in traffic could be an issue. One of the nicest places we have stayed!!

Older travelers
MO
Reviewed September 11, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
“Stress Free”
Reviewed September 9, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Tee by the Sea was the perfect setting to the perfect vacation. This condo was close but just far enough away to be away from noise and the hustle and bustle of Key West. The condo was nicely furnished and very well taken care of. The worry free check in and reservation was simple and we had no issues. I cannot express enough how perfect this condo was for me and my family. I will not hesitate to rent again when we vacation to Key West again next year.

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing