“Excellent accommodations”
other travelers have booked this property
Tee By The Sea - Our condo Fully loaded kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Tee By The Sea - Our condo
Fully loaded kitchen
Dining area
Master Bedroom with queen bed also has french doors to private screened deck
Deck off of Living Room and second one off of Master Bedroom
Master Bath with shower and European body jets
Second Bedroom with queen bed
Second bedrooms bathroom with Jacuzzi tub
370 sq. ft. garage with 8 bikes, locks, 3 coolers and loads of extra space for your stuff
Beautiful Huge heated pool just steps from our condo
Fitness center with TV and even more machines not in picture
Lush landscaped grounds lead you to the pool, meticulously maintained property
Entrance to our gated community
Coral Hammock - our community less than 1/2 mile outside of Key West
Beautiful bike path across the street from our condo that takes you into KW and all over the island
Covered parking with double door garage access in front of parking space
Everyone uses the bike path - it's a must do!
Front porch deck - great for morning coffee and reading the paper
Desk area and kitchen by front door
Our very own 'Southernmost Point' in Key West
Ft. Zachory Beach is so beautiful and relaxing
Our Sunset is celebrated nightly and why not???
You can view our beautiful ocean waters from just about anywhere on the island.
Our famous sunset celebration takes place nightly.  It's definitely worth celebrating!!!
Our bike path takes you all over the island. My guests love using the bikes to see it all!!!
We have a washer/dryer right inside our unit for your convenience
Hurricane Hole Marina with Bar and Grill - the local's favorite and walking distance from the condo.
Hogfish Bar/Grill on the water.  Great restaurant  hidden away but walking distance from the condo.
The ONLY 18 hole golf cs in KW, located right across the street from the condo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent accommodations”
Reviewed May 2, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

We enjoyed our stay here. The bedrooms and bathrooms were great. The living room and kitchen had everything we needed. Judy was very helpful with suggestions for places to eat and activities. Our favorite activity was riding the bikes down to Key West for a nice scenic loop. Would love to come back and stay longer.

A romantic getaway
May 2, 2012
Thank you for taking time to submit your review. We hope you can come back again and please call us soon to book your next reservation. So glad you enjoyed the bikes, they are a definite plus for our guests.
Sterling Heights
Reviewed April 11, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Apr 11, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to enter your review. We strive to set ourself apart from everyone else by offering the "extras" and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and quality. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope we can be a part of any future trip to Key West by hosting you at Tee by the Sea, our condo.
conchie
Cincinnati
“Tee by the Highway US 1 very noisy but condo nice”
Reviewed January 21, 2012 for a stay in March 2010
person found this review helpful

Very loud since it sits right on top of US1. The golf course is across US1 and the condo is not by the sea nor is it in Key West. Otherwise, it is a nice, clean place.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: cleanliness
Liked least: loud highway noise
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jan 20, 2012
The condo is by the sea as there is a marina right next door to our complex as well as several more within walking distance, so not sure why you made that statement. I don't claim to have an ocean view but the complex is also right next to a public boat ramp as well that is fed from the Gulf and Atlantic ocean.

My description of location is very clearly stated. I get many sports fisherman that stay with me for this exact reason of how close my place is to so many marinas especially the ones that host fishing tournaments. I get many repeat guests for this reason as I can even offer a place for their trailers to be parked which most cannot.

I also never claim to be inside of Key West proper. I clearly state in all of my advertisements that my condo is less than 1/8 of a mile outside of Key West in Stock Island, which many locals now call "Old Key West".
FL
Reviewed December 28, 2011 for a stay in November 2011
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Dec 28, 2011
Thank you for the review. I clearly state that my condo is just outside of Key West, less than 1/4 mile from the entrance to the island. It is 4 miles from downtown and I let anyone know that inquires. I'm confused as to the mention of the bike ride being risky as you are the only guest that has ever said that comment. I have been making that bike ride since I was 12 years old and it's quite beautiful and easy. The bike path is wide and clearly marked and easy to navigate. There is local bus service to downtown with an $8.00/week pass available as well which runs every 1/2 hour and the bus stop is right outside our complex. So comment about bike riding and getting to downtown in my oppinion is very skewed and not of the common oppinion from my guests as indicated by their reviews. But nonetheless I do appreciate your review.
fredgCutl...
cutler bay, fl
“excellent again”
Reviewed August 27, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

pros--- everything
cons---none
on below..i did not comment on people with disabilities....as the bedrooms on second floor..

pet friendliness.....i do not know if judy allows pets... stayed last year also.

judy pays attention to detail...condo very well furnished.....kitchen has all the amenties and more.....

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: cleanliness...well stocked....everything worked
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aug 26, 2011
Thank you for the review. We are so glad you came back to stay with us again. We loved having you.
To answer the questions about diabilities...No my condo is not set up for someone in a wheel chair as there are stairs from floor to floor.

No I do not allow pets of any size as I try to maintain a high standard of excellence when it comes to my furnishings and really it doesn't matter the size of any pet, they all go to the bathroom and most have hair. Thus I am not interested in compromising the quality of my condo amenities to allow pets.

It's just one more issue that if I don't have to deal with, I don't want to.
WA
Reviewed August 24, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
NY
Reviewed August 2, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Aug 2, 2011
THanks so much for review. I just wanted to reply regarding the parking. While my unit does come with one parking space right under my unit, the general parking in the complex is available for anyone to use on a first come first serve basis with NO charge just to be clear. No one has rights over the general parking spaces and there are at least a dozen or more directly across (the complex street- like 10 steps) from my parking space. I am glad that so much parking is available as many of my competitors don't even have parking to offer their guests at all.
The paid parking you are referring to is within the city of Key West in the downtown areas where parking is very limited and a hassle. Many vacation rentals in Key West don't even offer their own designated parking space and guests are left to fend for themselves.

I just wanted to clear up some things so future guests were not under the impression that parking is limited at our complex, it's not. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and definitely hope you would think of us if you return. Thanks for staying at Tee by the Sea.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing