WINNER WONDERLAND

46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“A Must See”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

This was my first wreck dive, so I don't have much to compare it to, but what an experience. It seemed like an easy dive with just a little current. I had a guide (Southpoint Divers) wich was a good choice. The guide can take you to the highlights without waisting any of your precious dive time.

3 Thank mjbinkc

Magnolia, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Dive, with Southpoint Divers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

This was one of he best dives I've been on, with regards to wreck diving. The visibility was great and no currents. I was able to great some great pictures of the wreck, considering we only went approximately 100 ft. I would definitely dive it again.

1 Thank Joe D
Reno, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wreck diving”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Reef not mature as sank in 2009. Strong currents on the day I dove. Be ready for a workout. I recommend Captain's Corner dive company.

1 Thank James N
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

A must dive adventure. Reminds you of the beginning scenes in Titanic! I recommend taking a guide the first time. There is to much to see and it is a deep dive so you have limited time. I would schedule a "double vandy" so you get the most out of the trip.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank MargoandEd
Sherwood, Arkansas
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Vandy is worth the Trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

Fantastic dive! Made it to mid-ship and even saw a dive buddy spear a lion fish! The water was clear and little current. Lots of Swim thru holes and plenty of fish! Swam with some really large barracuda on my way back to the boat!

Visited May 2013