“Awesome!”
Review of Vandenberg Wreck

Vandenberg Wreck
Ranked #29 of 180 things to do in Key West
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

A must dive adventure. Reminds you of the beginning scenes in Titanic! I recommend taking a guide the first time. There is to much to see and it is a deep dive so you have limited time. I would schedule a "double vandy" so you get the most out of the trip.

1  Thank MargoandEd

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Fantastic dive! Made it to mid-ship and even saw a dive buddy spear a lion fish! The water was clear and little current. Lots of Swim thru holes and plenty of fish! Swam with some really large barracuda on my way back to the boat!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Dove on the Vandenberg twice with Nitrox. We made both satellite dishes but only saw the stern half of the ship. Tons of marine life and more fish than we expected. We will be back .

1  Thank Darin T
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Did this dive with a group but the wreck was awesome. Great viz, no current the day we dove it, can be visited by all skill levels. Awesome spearfishing on the wreck too with plenty of fish to be had.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Dove on the Vandenberg in May. The current was strong on the day of my dive and it was tough getting. I dove with South Point Divers and hired a guide as I anticipated that it could be a challenging dive. The guide was very helpful and took me and two others around a small portion of the ship. You were limited to 17 minutes on the ship with air. It will take multiple dives to see it, but it is one dive that most divers will want to experience at least once.

3  Thank jbs713