“Relaxing, beautiful time”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Courtesy shuttle available upon request between 9:15 AM and 5:45 PM, daily.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

4 of 5 bubbles Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

“Relaxing, beautiful time”
Reviewed July 4, 2009 for a stay in April 2007

My husband and I stayed here with my parents and had a really wonderful time. The house was adorable, clean and had everything we needed. It was close to all the action on Duval yet far enough away from the noise. We stayed two nights and it was very enjoyable.

5 of 5 bubbles Value 4 of 5 bubbles Rooms
4 of 5 bubbles Location 4 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
4 of 5 bubbles Check in / front desk 4 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: The pool was too cold to swim in
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great little place to stay”
Reviewed July 2, 2009 for a stay in March 2008
person found this review helpful

Great location off the upper section of Duval. Close enough to walk to everything but far enough to be quiet. Perfect size for 2 or 4 people. Clean and comfortable. Would definitely rent again.

FL
Reviewed July 2, 2009 for a stay in June 2009
4 of 5 bubbles Value 5 of 5 bubbles Rooms
5 of 5 bubbles Location 4 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Check in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: The size and location
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
CO
Reviewed July 2, 2009 for a stay in July 2006
“our moms birthday”
Reviewed June 26, 2009 for a stay in August 2008

We deciced to take my mom here for a quick birthday giftI rent vacation homes all the time so we had seen your rentals on your website this one was not our first choice we had first picked another then when we got to that rental i couldnt believe what it looked like.It looked nothing like the photos and was not clean and you couldnt even park anywhere.Thats when we went back to the office and told them I could not stay there so he gave us this one and said it was better it was nicer but nothing what I am used to and I did not understand why he would think that they were ok knowing I had told him that I was not used to staying paying money to stay in homes like the first one so overall I was not happy and would not go back!

Chicago
Reviewed June 25, 2009 for a stay in December 2008
Miami
Reviewed June 25, 2009 for a stay in February 2009
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$308
Night
Week
Month
Additional fees may be applied by manager
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing