“no mercy”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“no mercy”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

i reserved a trip within the 24 hour of check time. My wife had a phisical problem so i ask for a refund or eventually a partial refund. the answer was NO. I know, i sign a paper and rules are rules but i think that nobody dies if i have back 50% so to not consider a total lost. I am italian and i live in Costa Rica, i will fremember this when gringo clients come to my country asking for refunds or similar. thank you

2 Thank zardone

Providence, Rhode Island
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“was a jet ski race not a island tour !”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

wife and I took what we thought was a jet ski tour around the island. sounded great but tour leader was a crazy man and it was a race versus a tour. I get the desire for speed on the water but they should two groups - speed racers and those that want to enjoy the experience. we met several people that felt the same way after the tour. really should break tour into groups. would not do the tour again or recommend to friends.

1 Thank rob d
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“My favorite activity in the keys!!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Out B & B highly recommended Barefoot Billy's for a jet ski tour. We had a blast. Very friendly, great guides. One of our guides was a Philly boy, who we really enjoyed talking to (go Birds!!).
Would highly recommend these guys for a very fun and spirited jet ski tour!!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Wicked awesome tour!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

This jet ski tour was the best! We have done a couple different ones on other vacations and this was by far our favorite! A shout out to our guides Derek and Phil, you guys were great, we had so much fun! Can't wait to do it again!

Bellingen, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“What a blast”
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Thanks Derrick for the great jey ski tour, we had a blast.

The tour around Key West was fantastic, including the sighting of the shark. I was really happy that I didn't end up in the water.

If you come to Casa Marina it is a must that you take the tour. A big thumbs up .