“So much fun!!”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“So much fun!!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This is a must in Key West so much fun! The guides are great and cater to everyones individual experiences and needs. The highlight of our trip was seeing a pod of dolphins, including a baby! The weather was great and the 20 minutes we got to play on the Jet Ski by ourselves was very cool. Worth every penny!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great Time”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Thanks to Kris, our tour guide, for a fabulous tour of the island on jet skis. He had some great information and we got to see things that you can't see unless you're on jet skis. Don't miss it!!!

University Place, Washington
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“TOTALLY AWESOME AND GREAT FUN”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

First time ever on a jetski and the experience could not have been better! Our guides were not only fun but were very concerned that everyone had a safe tour. They spent time with those of us that were first timers to gain confidence and made sure that this fun. Chad really was patient and helped the least expeirenced gain cofiedence. Loved the freetime to really to crank it up and play on our own!!. We never imagined this could be this much fun especially first thing in the morning. Before we even started got to see three manatees right under my machine - totally awesome!!!! Loved the speed and waves!!! We would do this again in a heartbeat and would never consider any other company except Barefoot Billy's - great value and super great fun!!! the tour around the island was great and allwed us to experience the Atlantic and Gulf waters and also see the sights of Key West from a different perspective.
If you book directly through them they will pick you up and drop you off at your area hotel free of charge which is great in Key West because parking can be a problem and once you find a space you may not want to leave it.

1 Thank Caroline B
Annapolis, Maryland, United States
“Such a blast! We'll be back...”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My husband and I took the jet ski tour on October 11th. Our guide, Philly Tom, was great before and during our tour. He had good information about the island, where the locals hang out and has a great sense of humor. During our free time, my husband had questions about the island and the marine life in the gulf. Tom really took the time to answer all of his questions. It was a great way to see Key West and to learn more about the island. The jet ski tour was a birthday gift for my husband but it will definitely be included in all of our future trips to Key West!

North Tonawanda, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“What a thrill!!! Worth every penny!!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We survived the 28-mile jet ski tour around Key West island Monday, October 6th, 2012!! Our guide Mike was very informative and fun!! There was only one other couple with us so it was like a private tour. I had never been on a jet ski before and when we flipped the jet ski over at the beginning of the tour I was a bit tentative at first, but after I climbed back onto the ski, we were on our way! At one point we reached a speed of approximately 45 mph and when we got to the flats we switched spots and I got to drive! I think I did 8 mph!! The Gulf side is definitely WAY smoother than the Atlantic side and getting airborne on that thing is exhilarating!!! Barefoot Billy's offers a complimentary pick up and drop off and the van was on time and easily spotted. The equipment was a newer Yamaha Waverunner and was easily able to handle the 2 of us at that speed (I am not a small woman!) I would recommend this to anyone and would do it myself again in a heartbeat! Thanks, Mike and Barefoot Billy's for a thrilling experience!

1 Thank LucyndaB