“Best jet Ski Tour Ever!!”
Review of Barefoot Billy's

Barefoot Billy's
Richmond, Virginia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Best jet Ski Tour Ever!!”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I recommend this very highly! My guide (wish I remembered his name-brown hair, tanned young) was very educated on the area. He took us and showed us Key West from the water and I loved it! Great tour!!

Shelby Twp, Michigan, United States
“Don't forget the sun tan lotion”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

We were down from Michigan, and decided to try the 2 hour tour.
Our guide was Tom (UK). He did a great job informing the group on all the key spots around Key West.
Then, the fun started, Free time !!!! What a blast !!
The jet skis are 3 seaters with 110hp, and all have throttle stops that don't let you get over 42-45mph. More than enough, to have fun in the ocean waves.
One word of advice, cover you whole head with sun tan lotion - you burn very easy on the water for 2 hours.

Visited March 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“This Tour is a Blast!”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

We took the "around the island" wave runner tour with Matt and it was a lot of fun. My husband and I opted to each get a single rider so we could travel at our own speeds. Matt spent enough time (but not too much) giving us the safety instructions we needed, and then basically we just let 'em rip around the island! We took a 20 minute break in the middle: my husband hot-dogged around and I floated lazily in the (shallow and clear) water. As others have said, the Atlantic side is much rougher than the Gulf side, but we enjoyed both. Matt was very knowledgeable about the island, having grown up there, and we learned a lot as well as had a ton of fun. It was not overly taxing physically, in my opinion. We were staying at the Casa Marina, so it was convenient too. Would highly recommend this tour!

Copenhagen, Denmark
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“2 hours of speed and sightseeing around Key West”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

This tour was awesome! We had one jet ski to share, but two hours of round trip and plenty of time to try out the speed of the machine, both of us. We paid 150$ for 28 miles/45 km of round trip which really gave room for speed and the greatest rush! The guide was cool and I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone!

East Freedom, Pennsylvania, United States
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Must do”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

This was a blast! I would go again! Guides gave a lot of info and made it interesting.