“Enjoy Key West - Ignore Duvall Street”
Review of Barefoot Billy's

Barefoot Billy's
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I wanted to take this trip a month before I got here and I was not disappointed. Downtown Key West has three things worth seeing and the rest is junk shops, overpriced garbage and bars. Barefoot Billy's takes you on a great trip around the entire island of Key West. You get to play on the water, enjoy the sun, see the Gulf and the Atlantic, get away from the gross tourists and have fun. This is a highlight of my trip. Get away from the junk and step up into a whole new world of fun. They will pick you up and bring you back and take care of you every step of the way/
Just do it...

Write a ReviewReviews (1,778)

Reviewed February 6, 2012

We absolutely loved everything about Barefoot Billy's. The staff was super friendly and helpful, and our tour guides, English Tom and Regular Tom, were knowledgeable and kept a good eye out for everyone. The tour was really fun, although the waters were very choppy and it was a little scary at times! Besides the staff, the one reason I would give this tour the edge over some of the other island tours is that afterwards, you get to use the Casa Marina facilities, which include a lovely pool and really amazing staff. We had drinks and lunch there and were bowled over by the attentiveness and friendliness of the staff. All in all, this was a GREAT find and a highlight of our trip!!

Reviewed February 5, 2012

This was my son's idea for us to try, Dad and I, he and his wife...
A bit beyond my limit but pushed on - Tom was a terrific guide, lot's of points of interest -
with a sense of humor! Totally enjoyed would tell you to go for it - smooth going
on the gulf side, rougher/waver on the Atl. Glad I can say we got this off the bucket list!
Go and Enjoy the waters! 1st timers - old timers go for the short trip to start.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

I had read reviews about this Jet Ski tour before we arrived-and had decided it was something I wanted to do..I had never been on a Jet Ski before-let alone drive one myself! I'm so glad I did it-I was nervous-but Ray was our Guide-and John was along--and they were both great-very supportive-as I was skittish-to say the least :) I would do it again, definitely-both very experienced and trustworthy. I was the last in line pretty much the entire time-and John stayed close by-couldn't have been any sweeter-or patient! I would recommend this to anyone-beautiful place to Jet Ski!

Reviewed February 3, 2012

We had Captain Matt as our tour guide. He did a great job! He shared fun and historical information about the island during the tour. Great positive experience. Will definitely return next year! Thank you!