“The highlight of our entire stay in Key West! Thank you Matt!!”
Review of Barefoot Billy's

Barefoot Billy's
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Firstly let me say I have been on a LOT of jet skis and jet ski tours in my time and I am very familiar with the industry. I used to compete in my late teens and early twenties so I feel I have a fairly informed opinion on jet skiing.
That said, this tour was EXCELLENT!!
We had a great, late model machine in great condition and it performed well at all points throughout the tour. My girlfriend was on the back.
The guys are all very knowledgeable and helpful and keep the machines in great condition.
We checked in at around 9:40 to allow 20 mins for all the paperwork you always have to fill out in the US. We were immediately made to feel like friends and set off for our 2 hour experience bang on time. There were only 2 other jet skis in our group and one these was operated by a guy who did not seem to have a clue what he was doing! Several times he nearly hit me and the guides. The guides kept their calm at all times (I would have lost my temper in no time!) and were extremely helpful.
The tour goes the whole way around Key West and you stop at various different places where our guide, Matt, gave us tons of really interesting local information and pointers. That said, you still keep up a very high rate of knots and it keeps the fun/info ratio perfect.
There is a free time section which was made extra special by having 3 dolphins swimming alongside us!
We came back after the 2 hours feeling we had really had a good value informative and fun trip. A MUST to all who travel to Key West in my opinion! Thanks again Matt!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,841)
All reviews
"points of interest"
"super fun"
in 25 reviews

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Yes, I was a complete virgin to the art of jet skiing! Although they knew that (and I was the last one in line everytime we stopped and took off again), nobody complained and they made me feel like part of the old-timers. Thomas and Polish Mike were GREAT - I really enjoyed myself and was happy to hear from my friends that this was the best time they had jet skiing! Almost two hours and a complete trip around the Keys... Getting to stop and play for a little while, I don't know which I enjoyed more: Watching my husband and daughter fly around the water or trying to get a better understanding of how to handle that huge machine! I really, really enjoyed it and although other companies offer better prices, I have NO REGRETS on taking this trip. I left as a very satisfied customer, and would gladly pay the few extra dollars to have an excellent guide, who not only knew where to take us (brief stop at a sand bar that was just AWESOME) but also was able to share some of Key West's history with us. My friends are going again on Tuesday... sadly I work this week, so I had to return home. I'm secretly jealous that I can't do it again!!! THANKS, THOMAS AND MATT! Loved it and found my cell phone... with my camera, in the car (sorry for putting you guys out of your way looking for it)!

Reviewed September 7, 2011

We went on the tour today and absolutely loved it! Tom and John, our tour guides, were super friendly and made sure that we had an awesome experience. I would recommend this to anyone that travels to key west and loves jet skis. We had a fabulous time!

Reviewed September 5, 2011

The place is located right on the beach next to a dock where you can walk out and see miles of blue ocean and radiant sunshine.. The guides were Matt and Ryan were more then Helpful and genuinely cared about my experience and time with them.. The Sea do tour was worth every penny which gets you a complete tour around Key West from the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean.. Plenty of stops where Matt told us local facts and history.. Also gave us about 35 minutes to drive around on sea doo's as we pleased before continuing on.. Not to mention we ran into some Dolphins! Over 2 hrs of sea-do action! Over 30miles! Get out there NOW!!